Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Best DPS Build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ibragim12

Re: [SH] Best DPS Build

Post#11 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Thx guys for all you responses.
Can you guys tell me what gear i should use?
I know i should use the BL ring, BL hunting guide and the BL shroud
What else?

Ads
Myrmer9247

Post#12 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:30 pm

For masteries i recommend quick shootin all the way up untill you hit 70. Then you can respec to big shootin with finish em off.
For Gear im using either full conq or a sentinel/vanquisher mix on my 80 sh. second seems quite nice so far, but ini debuff of conq is quite strong aswell. need some further testing there. =P

zulnam

Post#13 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:48 pm

SH is not really a DPS class; more like a support debuffer. In a WB your main role should be supporting a main dps or harassing the healer/range; getting big crits or the killing blow is rarely our thing.

Based on that this is the build i would recommend.

Behind Ya! is optional; you can drop it to add more points in Big Shootin. Personally I like playing with it since it can do same pretty solid damage against retreating targets (that are almost always wounded). It is situational though so not a major skill. Once you get RR 70+ you can drop it and go for Finish 'Em Off; which most say is better.

A lot of people accuse the class of being weak in 1v1 and that is true, so continuing any more with it should be based on what you enjoy doing more in the game. Riding out in solo/small group fights or battling from the back of a warband. The build above, like most SH builds, is for hiding behind a bunch of people, preferably with a guard on for safe measure.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Roguibu

Post#14 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:32 pm

For gear the best option to dps is full conq or vanquished 2 genesis rings, the epic ring from chaos t4 influence and the beast lord pieces you mentioned + SC weapons. And weapon skill talismans on all
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Senjun1904

Post#15 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:28 am

Roguibu wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:32 pm For gear the best option to dps is full conq or vanquished 2 genesis rings, the epic ring from chaos t4 influence and the beast lord pieces you mentioned + SC weapons. And weapon skill talismans on all
which Renown build ist best?

Roguibu

Post#16 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:52 am

For rr points take ranged crit and +parry helps to survive wl and wh, deft defender is good too
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more