Recent Topics

Ads

Skill/Talent Tree

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Finejeez

Skill/Talent Tree

Post#1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi - Brand new to the game. I just hit level 10, and I do not know how to access the talent tree. I there an NPC that I need to see? If so, where would it be at? Please let me know.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Re: Skill/Talent Tree

Post#2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:35 pm

It starts at 11. Then go to a career trainer. There's one in the t1 warcamps. But when you hit a certain level you need to go to the city and find a career trainer there.
Last edited by roadkillrobin on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finejeez

Post#3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Great and thank you! What is the main city called?

roadkillrobin

Post#4 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Finejeez wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm Great and thank you! What is the main city called?
Altdorf for Order and Inevteble City for Destruction.

Gangan

Post#5 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Finejeez wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 pm Great and thank you! What is the main city called?
Inevitable City (IC), it's the Chaos main City, under the monolith. There are carrer and renown Trainer. If you are in a Guild with access to the vipers pit (Guild hall) you can reskill there, too.

If you spend Points in one of the trees thê skills belonging to this tree will get stronger. To get the skills and tactics in those tree you have to spend an extra Point to unlock them.
Reskilling your masteries is for free, just ignore the notification. So feel free to Experiment ;)
A renown reskill on the other hand costs some coins, the more Points you've spend the more expensive it will become. But even at high RR it doesn't cost a fortune ^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald