Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] help to gear da lidle git

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Neil

[SH] help to gear da lidle git

Post#1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:33 am

I startet with RoR a view days ago. I'm L38 R33 atm, wearing a Duelist Set.

What should i go for? Conqueror looks better than Dominator, but I play more SC than ORvR so far. Any hints for me would be great! (I'm playing Big'n Quick Shooting)
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Ads
yacoucou

Re: [SH] help to gear da lidle git

Post#2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:32 am

Being a squig means that your RvR stuff focus on doing damages and Sc currencies on being tanky.(as for most dps classes)

That will all depends on your spec/playstyle.
If you want to play range and quick shooting start focusing Conqueror and BS/WS soft caps (including BS proc on conq for calculation). Add to this 3p Beastlord (cloack/ring/token) and 2 genesis.
This stuff advice count for dps melee squig spec (only rr will change here)

If you want to play the tanky meatball cc spec, focus full dominator set, The Winds Impervious jewelry set, complete with 3 beastlord as mentioned.
Playing sc is actually not a problem coz in all cases you ll have to farm 40/45 emblem weapons and grinding those could be a long journey.

There's many others stuff combo you can test and experiment, what i gave to you is just a base.

Hf playing little git and stay away from filthy cats ...
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

Neil

Post#3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:50 pm

yacoucou wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:32 am Being a squig means that your RvR stuff focus on doing damages and Sc currencies on being tanky.(as for most dps classes)

That will all depends on your spec/playstyle.
If you want to play range and quick shooting start focusing Conqueror and BS/WS soft caps (including BS proc on conq for calculation). Add to this 3p Beastlord (cloack/ring/token) and 2 genesis.
This stuff advice count for dps melee squig spec (only rr will change here)

If you want to play the tanky meatball cc spec, focus full dominator set, The Winds Impervious jewelry set, complete with 3 beastlord as mentioned.
Playing sc is actually not a problem coz in all cases you ll have to farm 40/45 emblem weapons and grinding those could be a long journey.

There's many others stuff combo you can test and experiment, what i gave to you is just a base.

Hf playing little git and stay away from filthy cats ...
Thank you Yacoucou!

Is there any guide how to get some medallions for Conqueror? Just running with the other Greens and release arrows? ^^

Gangan

Post#4 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 pm

Kill stuff - get shinies 😁

Player with rr40-50 should drop conq-medallions in rvr. Above they drop vanquisher, which can be converted 1:5 into conqs (might require a certain RR to do) Also if you are 40/41 you'll get conqs for locking zones and in the included bags^^ (all pieces can be in gold-bags)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Neil

Post#5 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Gangan wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 pm Kill stuff - get shinies 😁

Player with rr40-50 should drop conq-medallions in rvr. Above they drop vanquisher, which can be converted 1:5 into conqs (might require a certain RR to do) Also if you are 40/41 you'll get conqs for locking zones and in the included bags^^ (all pieces can be in gold-bags)
ShiniiiiieS! :mrgreen: :o