Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ugle

Re: Squig Herder

Post#31 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:32 pm

falscheneun wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:29 pm
Ugle wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:12 am It was Baloon, I were in the scenario. Specced for cc annoyance, killing pet really dosent help. Luckily not many meatballs like him :)
exactly this, and he is basically the only SH who plays like this, to achieve this level of "annoyance" (from order pov) at least. I'd take this topic with a grain of salt, imo it's not more than just QQing about a single person playing their class/role extremely well and understands the game so well as to know when to do what outside of being a CC monster.

All you can do is either accept this player/PM/duo is just better than you or you learn how to deal with them. Starting a thread asking to nerf an entire class because a single player knows how to play won't help you much.
Tbh no cd pounce is borderline op no matter what class, just because of the supreme mobility it allows for. If you follow the logic of other tactics granting AOE on ST skills they usually (always?) Include a negative component, like a dmg debuff to ensure it's not OP. (Allthough most ST abilities being debuffed dmg wise really dosent need it, re mythics flat aoe dmg debuff).

Edit; woops double post!
inactive

Ads
Grognir

Post#32 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:36 am

As a RP, I agree with Kabbolt to say that for me there is no comparison with any other class concerning squig hunter.

Heal debuff in and out at distance, snare at distance, several jump, several bump, debuff CD , armor, stun, huge DPS... Honestly I am almost sure to die when focus by a squig hunter much faster than against any other class. They can even jump alone into a full warband a escape easily...

Seems pretty strong for me, maybe too strong in comparison with other DPS...

Dammy095

Post#33 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:41 am

jumps, bumps and stun is squig armor, cant use heal debuff and range snare in that form
you just mixing all together, thats different specs
and huge dps? really ? try it on other side

Dammy095

Post#34 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am

from what you described someone specced in all 3 masteries, wearing offensive and defensive sets at the same time and shootin ranged skills form squig armor
also there no outgoing heal debuff on SH

Grognir

Post#35 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:49 am

Dammy095 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:41 am and huge dps? really ? try it on other side
Well enough to kill me easily with -50% in and -50% out heal, so "huge" from my point of view :p but you are right i should not generalize.

I understand that all I have listed can not be played at the same time, but each build taken independently is so strong against me that what I want to highlight here is, once more from my point of view, SH are now the most dangerous ennemy I can encounter, and far more dangerous that other dps. And I wonder if it is really fair regarding class balancing.

It is not a whining, just a comment to try to be constructive in this topic.

Grognir

Post#36 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am also there no outgoing heal debuff on SH
I was so suprised when reading your post ... but it seems you are right the career builder do not indicate outgoing heal debuff on SH whereas I sware I am pretty sure they have one Oo

Anyone else has this feeling??

Sulorie

Post#37 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Grognir wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 pm
Dammy095 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am also there no outgoing heal debuff on SH
I was so suprised when reading your post ... but it seems you are right the career builder do not indicate outgoing heal debuff on SH whereas I sware I am pretty sure they have one Oo

No. :lol:
Dying is no option.

Dammy095

Post#38 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Grognir wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:04 pm

no worries buddy, i hope you dont get my post as offensive one, its just language barrier, was just trying to say that often people dont research their opponents classes well , was just correcting some statements

Ads
Grognir

Post#39 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

I have checked carefully this evening and... it is the "Ennemy" addon interface which is bugged and shows both ingoing and outgoing debuff heal on the SH skill ^^' But I confirm that you are definitively right, and the amount of heal i can do on me is just halfed!

So it means that i just panic and loose my cold blood :p thank you for this learning!

yacoucou

Post#40 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 am

Lets replace some thruth in the debate :
SH in squig armor mode cant throw the hd arrow, u ve to do it on "regular" stance then transform back to melee wich will take you 10s (cd on stance switch), means your 9s hd nearly faded ...
SH have a CD on their pounce (10s actually) not removable by any tactic like White lions playing without pet...
"Outta my way" channeling spell has an animation, you can see some "wind" around the SH player, like a vacuum, wich is interruptable.
Regarding on your damage argument Grog, our friend "Balloon" is annoying well, but his dps is really inconsistent. I assumed that if you detaunt him there ll be even no chance he solo kill you as a healer.
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO