Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kabbolt

Squig Herder

Post#1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello

Actually i hate the meta game.. the squig herder can enter in the backline and Bump alltime the same target.. He can broken a cast of a Healer permanently.. and that totally gamebreaker. This class can enter and go out when he want and build def its totally no brain..

For the gamemaster: You have Test your patch ?

Ads
Jinxypie

Re: Squig Herder

Post#2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm

Just want to say hi before the lock :mrgreen:
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Xtaziz

Post#3 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm Just want to say hi before the lock :mrgreen:
Do not farm posts counts like this! :geek:
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

kabbolt

Post#4 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Why close ?

It's a simple question. A taunt yeah but a simple question. We can't speak ?

wachlarz

Post#5 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Check Wl class on Order side.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm

kabbolt wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:49 pm Hello

Actually i hate the meta game.. the squig herder can enter in the backline and Bump alltime the same target.. He can broken a cast of a Healer permanently.. and that totally gamebreaker. This class can enter and go out when he want and build def its totally no brain..

Wl has a seriously overpowered, buggy and UNKILLABLE pet that can kill some classes alone, has a nearly one hit burst on squishy targets, has pounds, interrupt, stun, defensive skills, tons of offensive ****, disarm pounce spam spec and now tell me again that SH is "gamebreaking" you jerk.

kabbolt

Post#7 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:49 pm

That's not the subject.

Urdeg

Post#8 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:41 pm

I find squig herders mighty squishy if you can root them for a second. They're also not a devastatingly high damage class. I dont think the points in OP's post are way overpowered class mechanics rather than just annoying mechanics he deals with when facing squiggies.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#9 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:50 pm

Not much to discuss. Melee SH has anoying cone version of shatter limbs, while slayers one is 360° + hes able to actually do some dmg unlike squig. Or was that pounce complaint from order pov?
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Shalktonin

Post#10 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:59 pm

Aerogath wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 pm
kabbolt wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:49 pm Hello

Wl has a seriously overpowered, buggy and UNKILLABLE pet that can kill some classes alone, has a nearly one hit burst on squishy targets, has pounds, interrupt, stun, defensive skills, tons of offensive ****, disarm pounce spam spec and now tell me again that SH is "gamebreaking" you jerk.
awwww want a kleenex ?
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene