Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Strong finish

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

[Choppa] Strong finish

Post#1 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:29 am

the tactic "strong finish" give "+15% crit chance" with the ability of path of da hitta, between those ability there is "hurtin' time" which deal extra damage on hit every time you hit an enemy, so the question is: if i slot strong finish and put up hurtin' time i have +15% crit chance on all my ability since hurtin' time is a path of da hitta ability?
Zputadenti

Ads
oaliaen

Re: [Choppa] Strong finish

Post#2 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Go IC and make a test oon the dummie .. in theory yes. On all abilitys of the hitta three

Ysaran

Post#3 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:54 pm

i will try, thank you! i've already tried to slot Strong finish and to active Hurtin' time and then to use .getstat but the "+15% crit chance" bonus doesn't appears. i was hoping that someone else already tried the combo, or maybe to have the devs opinion on it. the idea is to slot the tatctic, use hurtin' time and then to hit with an aoe attack, if all go as supposed then i will have 15% critc chance even using Lotsa choppin'.
Zputadenti

Sulorie

Post#4 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:41 pm

If procs can crit, then the added crit bonus would only count for the proc and not the abilities of other trees.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#5 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Well, now the question is: can proc crit?
Zputadenti

Ysaran

Post#6 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:29 pm

For what i've seen the answer is: no, proc can't crit
Zputadenti