Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Is there any left tree build with ST shooting?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

[SH] Is there any left tree build with ST shooting?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am

Like the title says.

Or is everything melee Squig armor or skirmish SH?

When I see on the left tree most of it is physical stuff with a finisher.

Right tree has something like silencer, Healdebuff, ini debuff.

Has someone made a working SH sniperbuild?

Ads
Dammy095

Re: [SH] Is there any left tree build with ST shooting?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:51 am

people ( including those who responsible for balance) keep saying Scout SW is very bad and require buffing
Big Shooting SH is in even worse situation if you look at things closely

Glorian

Post#3 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:02 am

Scout SW? You mean the High elf one. Well scou SW has these days some nice corp changes. Could turn plink into more than tank scratching.

Stinkyweed

Post#4 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Big Shooting focus up to the M4 works well if you are coordinating with other squigs like BTC does. Otherwise blending is best.

The build I run that gives me the most burst while retaining mobility (the best defense to keep you alive is good positioning)

BigShoot; AimQuickly, FinishEmOff
QuickShoot; RunAway, RottenArrer, ShootinWifDaWind

Tactics; MasterfulAim, PickOnYourOwnSize, ShootinWifDaWind, AimQuickly

Morales; Concealment, FocusMind, BigSquig (or whatever it's called), and the basic M4 (whatever it's called)

Renown; Full Crit, Full WS, 1-DeftDefender...this ain't golf, go glass or go home!
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

martillos

Post#5 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:13 pm

The build stinkyweed showed is the go to big shootin/quick shootin build at rr70.
Martillo SH 79 Martillo WL 70

Glorian

Post#6 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Thanks a lot I will check it out later.

geezereur

Post#7 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Corp damage like Shadow warrior got would be nice for that spec.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Would be great if the class forums weren`t so garbage, try to find something and you have a problem. I tried to find an older guide to look what has changed... i tried a whole fricking hour and couldn't find it. There should be either class forums for every class or a build thread because if you search for a guide and you search for the class you get every comment and no only an overview of the threads...

Ads
berneke91

Post#9 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:32 pm

I got you fam!

RoR.builders - Squig Herder

This is the build i use on my SH for Solo roaming and SC pvp.

"Finish 'Em off" from Big Shootin is pretty much mandatory in every build since its works great as an execute.

"Shrapnel Arrer" - Great utility against rdps, casters and healers. Nerf their ranges which against clueless peons results in 3 seconds where they dont do any dmg on you.

"Rotten Arrer" - Also crucial for the healdebuff when fighting healers or any player recieving heals. Has no CD but requires you to have an AILMENT on the target first which is easily managed with "Yer Bleedin" or anyother instant ailment spell.

Tactics

Shootin Wif Da Wind - QOL tactic. If you dont have the RR for all the spells in the tree this tactic should imo be the last one you pick. It is doable without Shootin wif da wind but it becomes alot easier with Shootin Wif da wind.

Masterful Aim - For the extra balistic skill

Pick On Yer Own Size - Makes you more squishy but you are trading 120 T for 120 BS + 120 WS. IF you dont like being this squishy you can easily compensate for it by socketing T talismans in your gear.

Gear;

Minimum 5 piece Conqueror Gear for the "Marked - On hit 25% chance to reduce targets initiative by 100 and buff you with 100 BS for 10 seconds. I use full conq. gear for the extra 5% crit also. Allowing me to float 30+% crit chance with pet.

3 Pieces Genesis Jewelry - Pick the ones with the best stats. Its pretty self evident when you compare them.

3 Pieces Beastlord - Cloak, Pocket and Jewelry - Cloak for that extra TALISMAN slot which is insanely good. and the jewelry for reaching that 3 piece bonus of 55 WS.

Been a while since i played but unless much has changed Twanga of the smuggler/Subjugator Bow is BIS due to the 5% chance on hit to deal extra 360 dmg.

The best advantage with this build is that since your so high up in Big shootin and Quick Shootin you will be boostin the default SPELL EFFECTS of the core abilities in each tree while also keeping the dmg on both core abilities high allowing seamless switching between em without significantly nerfing your dmg output leaving you with a bigger, better and greener toolbox.

GLHF
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

footpatrol2

Post#10 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:27 am

Group comp break-down on BTC big shoota build.

https://blacktoofclan.enjin.com/forum/m ... nipa-squad