Recent Topics

Ads

[choppa] How do you deal damage?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: [choppa] How do you deal damage?

Post#31 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 pm

2h build maximize the damage of all spamable skills, unlike dualwield, where you put no points in mid path. So burst and skill damage is higher.

For weapons I would choose either rr45 sc weapon or epic t4 quest crit proc weapon. 2h subj is not that good and the AA damage difference is really small.
Dying is no option.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#32 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:13 am

lol

Wdova

Post#33 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:54 am

oaliaen wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm see? choppa have the potential to be the conqueror of the world. thats why you others hate the class so much. i understand.

And if you want to deal dmg wqhit choppa whisper nekkbraka ingame i gonna say to you some secrets who let order pissed very much.
Do you mean "secrets" like using GTDC insted of punt to throw people off the ramp in Doomfist pug scenario? You "buggy" this everytime You show up.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Cortrillion

Post#34 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:05 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 pm rr50 is mandatory, with rr60 you can spec for cd increaser but that's a bonus. Without heal channel you can make it with rr40.

Your current main problem is the lack of good gear.
Wondering why you don't have BL pocket item.
I'm 48. Ya no BL chest/book because it is very hard to get a BL group on rat ogre dude.

I'm looking at scaling, and it looks like rr80+ is mandatory for melee dps, 70+ for spec.

Sulorie

Post#35 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:39 am

Cortrillion wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:05 am
Sulorie wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 pm rr50 is mandatory, with rr60 you can spec for cd increaser but that's a bonus. Without heal channel you can make it with rr40.

Your current main problem is the lack of good gear.
Wondering why you don't have BL pocket item.
I'm 48. Ya no BL chest/book because it is very hard to get a BL group on rat ogre dude.

I'm looking at scaling, and it looks like rr80+ is mandatory for melee dps, 70+ for spec.
Not at all.

Use...
3 Conq (Boots, Belt, Body),
4 BL (Cloak, Helm, Jewel, Pocket),
2 Ruin (Gloves, Shoulder)
... and t4 epic 2h weapon with crit proc.
2-3 Genesis jewels (at least melee power and str/wou piece).

This gear is not hard to get.
If you have no luck with Conq body in gold bag, replace it with BL/Ruin as long as total numbers per set stays the same. Ruin shoulder and Conq boots are mandatory, other pieces you can shift around.

With rr50 you can make a complete 2h build without heal channel. Without channel you can go much lower. With rr60 you can make a solid build with channel, where the last rr70 skill point is optional.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#36 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:54 am
oaliaen wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm see? choppa have the potential to be the conqueror of the world. thats why you others hate the class so much. i understand.

And if you want to deal dmg wqhit choppa whisper nekkbraka ingame i gonna say to you some secrets who let order pissed very much.
Do you mean "secrets" like using GTDC insted of punt to throw people off the ramp in Doomfist pug scenario? You "buggy" this everytime You show up.
Dont get mad my friend..its just a game. By the way, my Win rate is higher than yours for sure.

Cortrillion

Post#37 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:39 am ]
Not at all.

Use...
3 Conq (Boots, Belt, Body),
4 BL (Cloak, Helm, Jewel, Pocket),
2 Ruin (Gloves, Shoulder)
... and t4 epic 2h weapon with crit proc.
2-3 Genesis jewels (at least melee power and str/wou piece).

This gear is not hard to get.
If you have no luck with Conq body in gold bag, replace it with BL/Ruin as long as total numbers per set stays the same. Ruin shoulder and Conq boots are mandatory, other pieces you can shift around.

With rr50 you can make a complete 2h build without heal channel. Without channel you can go much lower. With rr60 you can make a solid build with channel, where the last rr70 skill point is optional.
Good info, I have most of this, no cons bp, but all the rest. What about talismen?

Sulorie

Post#38 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Str talisman and either wounds or ws in 2nd weapon slot, because you compensate the lacking Brute Force tactic. The 15% crit you gain is worth more than the 5-6 ws talismans.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Wdova

Post#39 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:34 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:21 pm
Wdova wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:54 am

Dont get mad my friend..its just a game. By the way, my Win rate is higher than yours for sure.
Thats probably 100% correct :) I am not mad at all. I just dont like Git to da choppa in current state and hope it gonna be removed as soon as possible .-)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Cortrillion

Post#40 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:27 pm Str talisman and either wounds or ws in 2nd weapon slot, because you compensate the lacking Brute Force tactic. The 15% crit you gain is worth more than the 5-6 ws talismans.
Now i am confused, what is this build again?