Recent Topics

Ads

Melee SH build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bongzilla666

Melee SH build

Post#1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:25 am

yo, I am new to all this "melee SH" things and was wondering if anybody can help me spec the SH and tell me how to use the build, I would be really thankful, since from what I hear then melee SH is the new
Kadavar - Magus rr60+Ufomammut - RP rr75 Yourself - SH 82

Themself - zealot rr81

Themselves - BG rr LOW

Ads
phoramix87

Re: Melee SH build

Post#2 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:25 pm

looks like this class need some love..

Athergic

Post#3 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:21 pm

I don't think anyone is responding, because if you look at the tree there is practically only one way to build, full path of stabbin, and up to run away in quick shootin. It's just an easy mode class now, and it's not as enjoyable to me anymore. I'm sure you will have a blast stompin on pugs with it though.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Foomy44

Post#4 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Yup the mastery build is pretty simple, take everything in bouncin cuz y not and then Run Away from quick shootin. The variety comes in gear+tactics+renown and I believe there are plenty of viable combos. Figure out what role ya wanna play and spend stuff in that direction, I like to pretend I'm a tank so I go full defensive with everything and it works out just fine.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

kmark101

Post#5 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm

If anything, this class needs to be toned down massively.
It's super overpowered on every possible levels and surprised how it wasn't nerfed yet: tankier than a chosen, topping all dps charts, supereasy escape tools with unmatched mobility, selfheal, etc... all built into one single build. WTF.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

catholicism198

Post#6 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:48 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm If anything, this class needs to be toned down massively.
It's super overpowered on every possible levels and surprised how it wasn't nerfed yet: tankier than a chosen, topping all dps charts, supereasy escape tools with unmatched mobility, selfheal, etc... all built into one single build. WTF.
WTF indeed.
Hyperbole at its finest.

I'm not even going to-

Roguibu

Post#7 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:52 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm If anything, this class needs to be toned down massively.
If you go defensive bouncing sh you do meh dps, that is only for utility in wb. And viceversa for full dps you are very squishy without guard. And if you go melee you practically loose all the ranged skills. melee sh is not guardian wl.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

kmark101

Post#8 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Statistics shows differently. Every single time when those melee SH's join scenarios, its almost over at instant: all top spot on dps chart taken by them, all with 0 deaths (literally unkillable (and without guard), if all order side focuses only on them they just hop away easily (did I mentoin multiple escape tools in same build?).

It's just bad to have everything mixed into a single build and needs to be toned down.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
Roguibu

Post#9 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm

You realize that is what destro suffered for more than a year with wl? And sh can't down none in 2-3secs.
Just use defensive renow points like all the destro dps where forced in the guardian wl era.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

kmark101

Post#10 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Roguibu wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm You realize that is what destro suffered for more than a year with wl? And sh can't down none in 2-3secs.
Just use defensive renow points like all the destro dps where forced in the guardian wl era.
It's completely irrelevant in this discussion. If a class is overtuned then it needs to be fixed, be it on either side. SH recently received some much deserved love, but it was a bit overdone and it needs to be corrected, that's all, don't take it personally.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker