Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] New builds with recent changes

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TroutJr

Re: [Shaman] New builds with recent changes

Post#11 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 pm

I don't know a single person that still even tries to play DPS shammy.. sadly I would recommend benching the toon until some changes are made, like everyone else here did.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Lordeh wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:25 pm They dot changes did not fix a thing....

The dps shammies were nerfed out of existence

Example :I group/ warbands …. Fury of the green (hits up to 5 targets at around 700 and heals the each group member for 150% of the total damage and they could do it every 5 seconds......NOT ANYMORE

Example: I`ll take that with tactic meant that you could keep yourself or somebody else alive while challenged or routed (1.5 second cast deals 750 damage and heals defensive target for 150%....NOT ANYMORE

The green tree scales with Intelligence....apart from the 2 most useful abilities which don't scale at all 300 damage before mitigation.

In the case of a shaman all it is a healer with 2 gimmick spells (I`ll take that and Fury) that you don`t have the AP to use as instant casts and most healing abilities are better anyway
Apparently you have no single clue how large buff it was for heal shaman, as both lifetaps heal for a lot even on healspec. They just deal no damage anymore, which is the real nerf for dmg spec here.

It seems you talk about old experimental mode, when life taps were just OP.

Like I said, for dps spec it is a nerf overall, you have to swap to full dmg mods now with short cast time heal spells. That dots work like on live server is a bonus though.
Dying is no option.

Lordeh

Post#13 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 pm
Lordeh wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:25 pm They dot changes did not fix a thing....

The dps shammies were nerfed out of existence

Example :I group/ warbands …. Fury of the green (hits up to 5 targets at around 700 and heals the each group member for 150% of the total damage and they could do it every 5 seconds......NOT ANYMORE

Example: I`ll take that with tactic meant that you could keep yourself or somebody else alive while challenged or routed (1.5 second cast deals 750 damage and heals defensive target for 150%....NOT ANYMORE

The green tree scales with Intelligence....apart from the 2 most useful abilities which don't scale at all 300 damage before mitigation.

In the case of a shaman all it is a healer with 2 gimmick spells (I`ll take that and Fury) that you don`t have the AP to use as instant casts and most healing abilities are better anyway
Apparently you have no single clue how large buff it was for heal shaman, as both lifetaps heal for a lot even on healspec. They just deal no damage anymore, which is the real nerf for dmg spec here.

It seems you talk about old experimental mode, when life taps were just OP.

Like I said, for dps spec it is a nerf overall, you have to swap to full dmg mods now with short cast time heal spells. That dots work like on live server is a bonus though.
Lmao...no I was talking about a month ago, before the I`ll take that and fury of the green revert. you do know it still worked the way I described it till a month ago don`t you?

Do you even play the class?

Black Toof use to informally run mini shammie groups using this spec till a month ago...was really fun with great group utility

BTW my shammies is "Totom", I was using the same spec as have many others for well over a year now

Telen
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Green and Vaul are now healing trees. Big nerf to dps and massive buff to heals. Sadly its clear that they intend to make the class more heal focused than hybrid. Strangely Dok/Wp didnt lose their ability to heal and damage.
What really killed the spec though was the change to willpower disrupt.