Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] What stats to go for / how much is enough?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
davidsanta

[Choppa] What stats to go for / how much is enough?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:30 am

Hey,

I am now RR 54 with my lil Choppa and afaik back from live there were softcaps to aim for.

Would you mind telling me what statamount you are aiming for in regard of the useful stats(str,ws,?)?

And how did it work with Melee Power <-> Str/Other stats ? As I see items now seem to drop a bit str and get Melee Power for it. When is it useful to drop str for (how much) melee power?

I’m still running the -toughness tactic to get to like 940-960 unbuffed strength.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Best regards

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: [Choppa] What stats to go for / how much is enough?

Post#2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:50 am

I'm only 40/37, so my talisman are all armor and my rr is in parry+disrupt. As I get into 40 gear I'll be putting all STR in there, maybe mix up some sets to double dip STR bonuses. As for how much? Softcap at 1050 if I recall right, so, thats my goal.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Lileldys

Re: [Choppa] What stats to go for / how much is enough?

Post#3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:01 am

Go for 1050 Str and then dump the rest into WS.

Mix set bonuses to get lots of strength, and use 2 tactics for strength, and you'll hit softcap without talismans. Then you can dump all your talismans on Weaponskill and get 700ish WS.

My Choppa has 1050 Str with potion and 700WS, with 7300hp. 3pc conq, 4pc Beastlord and 2pc Merc.