Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc Things

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Talvarik

Re: Black Orc Things

Post#31 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 am

Actually that's something id like to know too DoKB.
From what I've read thus far the channel ability was made 2H only because every classes channel ability is required to be 2H.
Yet at the same time the implementation of "You Wot?!" and making sure it differs so much from WoDS was to make the classes more unique and fitting.
Isn't that a bit contradictory considering prior to these changes one of the things that made BO so unique was its ability to keep behind a shield yet apply the required pressure to make it a desirable stat stealing off-tank.
It just seems to me that this change didn't make way to create a more unique tank, but further homogenize them. I know this isn't a suggestion per se and it is experimental. I just would rather see a viable and unique spec adjusted rather then making brawler SnB tanks barely viable.
I'd like to end this by saying i am of the newer variety of players and Black Orc mains, I just know personally the biggest attraction was being able to be somewhat of a damaging off-tank threat while rocking a fantastic Sword and Board WAAAARGH!
P.S. Exp event was amazing. Posted this topic at lv 8 and im 40/40 now. Still love the orc, just want to keep loving it.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Black Orc Things

Post#32 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Guess the question now with the 15 point skill is how much down side BO feel they can live with and this should then define the level of nerfing on the positive side.

Edited as my previous post was not really helping the discution, opps :)