Recent Topics

Ads

SH vs WL

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mykomark

SH vs WL

Post#1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:00 pm

After new SH update is SH (melee) can stand against WL (with similar gear and skills), or I need run and hide as soon as I spotted WL :roll: ?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: SH vs WL

Post#2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:34 pm

They're tough little meatballs, but Squig Armor is more for aoe dps and WL is still single target burst.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

carmine3161

Post#3 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:57 am

I was able to beat a RR 71 SH melee spec with RR 40 WL guardian spec, nothing really about skill its just that guardian spec is more designed to win in this scenario.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Foomy44

Post#4 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 am

The match is very much in the WL's favor (assuming guardian, don't have much experience with others). I've beaten a few but pretty sure they were low geared/skilled, and don't think I have a chance against any that take Force Opportunity because that armor debuff just destroys us. We can run away real good now so that's a big plus.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

catholicism198

Post#5 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:02 am

Don't bother, it's best to just run away from tanks and tank specced WLs. Melee WP too... You don't have the burst needed to take them down.