Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Discussing the new changes

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kindred4080

Re: [SH] Discussing the new changes

Post#111 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 pm

It is fun to read how ppl whining that it takes ~5 sec (2gcd in reality) to kill someone's pet... Just wow... Go play as destro vs guardian wl, you'll get problems even against bad players.
Pathetic
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Ads
Tesq

Post#112 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 pm

i have to tell that what is right for slayer it is also for squig, the CD increase on these 2 classes were perfect mirrors and should return to be so, The squig herder one break the same rule right now as slayer done when pre nerf and they are both cd increaser which still at full capacity are better than st cd increase in small scale even psot nerf.

BO/IB /chopp have st cd increase for 5 sec while squig/slayer have 5 sec aoe CD increase, both these classes is like they have 9x different ST cd increase on 1 single skill.
I know this is not the balance section but more than propose a solution i want to enlight the problem to both sides,

Now that finally order ppl may understand what does it mean have 1 classes that can regulary and consitently shut down all your healers with a form of Crow controll out immunity maybe it is a good chance to make that AOE "label " worth something in the process of balance the game; Basically as many cc or dmg when something go from st to aoe cut the value half, in this case to 2.5 sec instead 5, instead have strange ppl counting condition when skill is huse which dont work anyway ......because tanks and dps and healers always stay togheter each other, for guards swaps in small scale it is extremly hard stay spread because you can be peel easier which is different in orvr when you have screen and aoe snares /multiple source/ pulls. The condition on slayer CD increase hardly make it easier to dealt with, dok/wp not able to clear itself make it harder to dealt with, the whole balance regarding CD increase is hard to deal with.

to sum, the sich regarding CD increase need some fix from a lot alredy; maybe now that both sides can share the pain of it the problem can be look more carefully.

charlysixb

Post#113 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Its not biggy but I tried both subjugator weapons for extra toughness and ini and noticed I can get hit myself with my own weapon procs while i'm using outta my way (auto detaunt jumped on myself too lol)
Happened to anyone?
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

zupaH

Post#114 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

All I can say is that playing the new improved Stabbity squig is by FAR the most fun i've had in a while.
I feel like it gives you the option to either go incredibly tanky with the Horned Squig and talismans/renown/tactics, or you can put out respectable damage (even single target).
One of the few things I can agree on is that Indigestion is too strong right now.
Tootlez/Egron/Snotstickz/Kaiju
<Schweinejungs>

twitch.tv/tootlez1

catholicism198

Post#115 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:17 am

charlysixb wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 pm Its not biggy but I tried both subjugator weapons for extra toughness and ini and noticed I can get hit myself with my own weapon procs while i'm using outta my way (auto detaunt jumped on myself too lol)
Happened to anyone?
Yeah, it's a bug. I noticed it a while ago with the burn effect the bow I have equipped has. There are a few other things. I've been trying to replicate the other outta my way bug

Acidic

Post#116 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:29 am

Talking of bugs funny to see squig pets attacking thief owner :)
Saw that in a WB Made me laugh

kmark101

Post#117 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 pm

I think giant squigs are way over the top and should be nerfed hardcore.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

ToXoS

Post#118 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:38 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 pm I think giant squigs are way over the top and should be nerfed hardcore.
Do you even play one?
If not, how can you know what should be nerfed and should not?
Because if you only judge it as a guy who fight against them, then I can assure you that anything you can say is worthless.
For quite some time I also thought that some classes were OP, like WL or SW. Then I tried them until at least rank 40 and renown 40+, and realised how wrong I was.
Also, the melee squig rework is new, and quite buggy too. I'm sure it's going to be fixed, and nerfed if needed.
I play it as we speak, and it is not OP from my experience. Sure it is tough and mobile, but their ST and AoE DPS is nothing like a Slayer or a Marauder for example.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#119 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 pm I think giant squigs are way over the top and should be nerfed hardcore.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Great feedback.

catholicism198

Post#120 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Only thing that comes close to being Oped is Outta My Way! but the fact that it doesn't work 25% of the time and can be easily interrupted balance it out.

There has also been a significant drop in SA players- further proof that it's not oped. -if it were oped, then more people would still be playing them.