Recent Topics

Ads

Shield Brawler

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Malleberserker

Shield Brawler

Post#1 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:38 am

I played a Sword and Board Brawler BO on live years ago and he was pretty good. IS that still a decent spec for PVP {Solo, Small Grp, and SCS}?

Thanks
Malleberserker

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Shield Brawler

Post#2 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 pm

definatly, tbt SnB DPS BO seems the way to go

2H BO dosnt feel as viable, unlike 2H chosen or BG

dropping a shield for a 2H dosnt give you as much value in return

Malleberserker

Post#3 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Going for THC and Gorksmash in Brawler, not sure after that. I am not sure if I should spec in Tough for defense or Boss for AoE snare with rest of my points?
Malleberserker

DokB

Post#4 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:50 am

Pick up Not In Da Face if you are going Gork Smash and THC.

You can then go up mid tree and pick up CHM and YMM. CHM can be your best skill to use when under heavy pressure.
IMO your AoE snare tactic isn't worth it anymore (in fact nothing is worth it up Da Boss tree in my eyes unless you are in a WB). Having Big Swing on a 10 CD can screw you over at times.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Fey

Post#5 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:40 am

BO suffers from a lack of cc and now you have to be really good with big swing tactic. Like if you're Volgo level tank I bet you could use it effectively.

Imo not having a KD is rough on a tank. BO/SM, both suffer from this and if you're under-geared then your tree hit is mushy. Lower levels I'd go for down ya go and off spec brawler to increase stat bellow. If your mdps doesn't need a KD then go tree hit and try it.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan