Recent Topics

Ads

[SH]Feel very weak at level 9

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lektroluv
Suspended

Re: [SH]Feel very weak at level 9

Post#11 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
Lektroluv wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:30 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:57 am

You are doing something wrong, mob should not even touch you, snare and spam mono button on the move attack while moving.
Keep in ming tanking prowless is always gear dependant if you hace lv 5 gear no back, no helm at lv 9 you will see the difference.
Snare is 20 second cooldown in Squig herder instead of the 15 second Shadow warriors one is.

The snare is not ready for fluidly pve grind, makes you wait 5 seconds each mob...i noticed that leveling both classes, the diference in those 5 seconds is noticeable even when on paper shouldn't be that huge.

For pve exploration, the melee path and Squig armor are enough or even better.
Mix the Squig armor with 14 points área damage ability and the 120 Self heal tactic each 5 seconds + some parry renow spent and the PVE exploration will be much easier.
it is that waz cuy melee squig(the pet) have access to a snare i admin idk to what level it unlock it tought
You may talk about the classes you play, otherwise you will make wrong statements like saying Squig herder pets have snare.
No there is not any Squig herder snare ability in pet, the only thing Squig herder melee pets have are Knockdowns because the Knockback in Horned Squig was nerfed into a knockdown and normal Squig one it is still a Knockdown.... but as i told you there is none Squig herder pet with snare ability.

Ads
Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#12 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:39 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:57 am

You are doing something wrong, mob should not even touch you, snare and spam mono button on the move attack while moving.
Keep in ming tanking prowless is always gear dependant if you hace lv 5 gear no back, no helm at lv 9 you will see the difference.
Snare is 20 second cooldown in Squig herder instead of the 15 second Shadow warriors one is.

The snare is not ready for fluidly pve grind, makes you wait 5 seconds each mob...i noticed that leveling both classes, the diference in those 5 seconds is noticeable even when on paper shouldn't be that huge.

Mix the Squig armor with 14 points área damage ability and the 120 Self heal tactic each 5 seconds + some parry renow spent and the PVE exploration will be much easier.
You have to take a tactic on SW for the snare to have a 15 sec CD otherwise it is the same as SH.
Another person wrong, it is starting to be obvious why people say the Squig herder is Ok... none of them play it, or don't even play shadows warriors either in this case.

Squig herder "stop running" aka Snare ability has a 20 seconds cooldown after use the ability.

Shadow warrior "takedown" aka Snare ability has a 15 seconds cooldown after use the ability.

And that cooldowns are tacticless... it is the ability itself.

There are tactics for extend the effect duration in skirmish path in both classes to 15 seconds duration, but either with that tactic the cooldowns don't change a inch: the Shadow warrior ability cooldown is 15 seconds and the Squig herder one is 20 seconds...

Seriusly guys stop talking about what you don't have any clue, or at least if you play them log in your account and check cooldown timers.

Tesq

Post#13 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Lektroluv wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

it is that waz cuy melee squig(the pet) have access to a snare i admin idk to what level it unlock it tought
You may talk about the classes you play, otherwise you will make wrong statements like saying Squig herder pets have snare.
No there is not any Squig herder snare ability in pet, the only thing Squig herder melee pets have are Knockdowns because the Knockback in Horned Squig was nerfed into a knockdown and normal Squig one it is still a Knockdown.... but as i told you there is none Squig herder pet with snare ability.
Yes i confused it with the squig armor based one my bad, still my sw had no problem lv up solo all the time.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:29 pm
Lektroluv wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Yes i confused it with the squig armor based one my bad, still my sw had no problem lv up solo all the time.
Yeah you are right in that one, the melee squig armor form, has a 5 seconds cooldown snare "Big clawn"... but that is not in pet, it is the Squig herder Armor itself and require 5 feets range because it is a melee ability.

nat3s

Post#15 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 am

No SH pets have a snare. Ignore Tesq, he doesn't understand SH very well :P
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG