Recent Topics

Ads

SH - how to survive?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lektroluv
Suspended

Re: SH - how to survive?

Post#11 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:55 pm
wiscel wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm Just keep your Horned Squig at Aggessive so he will knockaway the WH when he pops out of stealth.
Horned pet hasn't had a knockback for a while.
SH'S is the most nerfed class in server and that is only one of them, yeah you are right.

He thinks horned pet still have Knockback and he probably thinks the squig herder still have access to resolute defense for beign inmune to snare while run away tactic proc too.
And it is even worse, right now the player can't command the pet for defend himself while you are knockdown (yes another nerf)

The class been nerfed since T3, when order was using green items and based in people withouth clue like him, no surprising the class is so low damage and absolutly zero burst right now...
Last edited by Lektroluv on Sun May 13, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Play a better class then
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Reesh

Post#13 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Spoiler:
Lektroluv wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm
wiscel wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm Just keep your Horned Squig at Aggessive so he will knockaway the WH when he pops out of stealth.
SH'S is the most nerfed class in server and that is only one of them, yeah you are right.

He thinks horned pet still have Knockback and he probably thinks the squig herder still have access to resolute defense for beign inmune to snare while run away tactic proc too.
And it is even worse, right now the player can't command the pet for defend himself while you are knockdown (yes another nerf)

The class been nerfed since T3, when order was using green items and based in people withouth clue like him, no surprising the class is so low damage and absolutly zero burst right now...
It must be coming from solo player/pug perspective, as group wise the class is totally bonkers and broken in my eyes.
Yes, I'm playing one.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Spoiler:
Reesh wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm
Spoiler:

It must be coming from solo player/pug perspective, as group wise the class is totally bonkers and broken in my eyes.
Yes, I'm playing one.
You are in your right to be wrong...i doubt you playing one squig herder, when the only thing you can do as SH in t4 is spam heal debuff, thing which Shadow warrior can do too....While SW it is way better at dealing damage in all paths, melee, skirmish or big shooting and retaining such an OP ability like ranged Knockdown... and not even talking about why they don't have to face any antikite tools like ranged knockdowns, white lions speed+pounce+moralroot, SM pounce + snare moral, runepriest snare in dot ticks, etc.

Right now Shadow warrior is way better, retains more tools, have not chance of lose the armor buff like Squig herder does, deal way much more damage making in normal hits what Squig herder is doing in critical ones (don't even talk about pet, the pet is hiting for crap damage, has been overnerfed, despawns,lose line of sight permanently it is like carrying a lemming instead of
a helping tool) and still don't need to deal with all that order had for beign unable of kite a ****.

Just a fanatical point of vision, coming from a Bright wizzard, i bet you say Sorcerer is better than Bright wizzard, with your unresistable fireballs and instant casts.

Reesh

Post#15 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Yep, now I'm certain it's coming from solo/pug perspective.

Why? Because your main issues of basic cc outside of 6v6 are negated by a good group.
And its dps isn't weak if you know how to do a proper rotation based on the enemy you target.

Add to it almost every imaginable skill debuff wise, ranged, without restrictions, low ap consumption on all usable skills and... Oh boy.

Arteker616

Post#16 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:31 am

Reesh wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 pm Yep, now I'm certain it's coming from solo/pug perspective.

Why? Because your main issues of basic cc outside of 6v6 are negated by a good group.
And its dps isn't weak if you know how to do a proper rotation based on the enemy you target.

Add to it almost every imaginable skill debuff wise, ranged, without restrictions, low ap consumption on all usable skills and... Oh boy.
Doesnt change the fact He is right , SH is the most nerfed class in ror , SH dps is weak 100% compared to any other class in the game, the lethality of the sh comes from generating burst using alot of rotation to cause a big ammount of hits backed by a heal debuff.Sh burst died with m2 removal.

Another bad nerf for the sh was the nerf to his disarm , wich in the case of wl kd , was reverted . disarm nerf, kabbom nerf,(based on the word it allowed shs to get to places they should not be, but when the sh reply was then what about sm m2 , it got shut down)

The excuse of the issues fixed with a 6v6 blabla is kinda hillarious, since every premade know if kill spiked SH runaway and aa on the move is gone, and it take for them 30 secs to get a replacement going .

And before u drop ur theory about shs pug solo answer for anything, lets remember most nerfs to the class did come from his performance on the hands of alot of soloers and duo players, not because it did excell on 6 man , because only time a sh had a proper niche on a 6 man was with a sorc , and unlike sw wich provided the same hd debuff, sh never buffed his whole party.

The op asked advice for how to improve His game play and face the dangers of some classes, on rvr.
Thats a valid question because nobody should dictate how people should play, everyone knows what he is exposed when he runs alone,

But using the 6 man argument to debunk any question and demote people as puggers like its a bad thing is gettin out of controll.

Specialy because most people wich do play 6 man when are solo behave like a headless chicken , there is exceptions of course.

But there is not better learning on this game of your class pros and cons than soloing since it teaches u the ropes of a class without having the lxury of 2 tanks , coms , and 2 healers and other assist dps.

Specialy since most soloers puggers when take his time on a premade usualy rolf stomp the classical 6 man pug farming ones wich cannot walk outta a wc without a full party.

wiscel

Post#17 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:21 am

Horned Squig has Head Butt (knock back), never been gone.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

wiscel

Post#18 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:31 am

Uh.. no... I used to run with Res Def and full Cleansing Wind untill someone decided it was a great idea to remove it from the game.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf

Ads
wiscel

Post#19 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 am

Lektroluv wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Spoiler:
Reesh wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm
Spoiler:

Yes, I'm playing one.
You are in your right to be wrong...i doubt you playing one squig herder, when the only thing you can do as SH in t4 is spam heal debuff, thing which Shadow warrior can do too....While SW it is way better at dealing damage in all paths, melee, skirmish or big shooting and retaining such an OP ability like ranged Knockdown... and not even talking about why they don't have to face any antikite tools like ranged knockdowns, white lions speed+pounce+moralroot, SM pounce + snare moral, runepriest snare in dot ticks, etc.

Right now Shadow warrior is way better, retains more tools, have not chance of lose the armor buff like Squig herder does, deal way much more damage making in normal hits what Squig herder is doing in critical ones (don't even talk about pet, the pet is hiting for crap damage, has been overnerfed, despawns,lose line of sight permanently it is like carrying a lemming instead of
a helping tool) and still don't need to deal with all that order had for beign unable of kite a ****.

Just a fanatical point of vision, coming from a Bright wizzard, i bet you say Sorcerer is better than Bright wizzard, with your unresistable fireballs and instant casts.
Totally agree on this. Play a SquigHerder then roll a SW, and see how much easier the SW is to play and is better in every way. :?
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf

Callipso

Post#20 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 am

Well you are a goblin what do you want more?
Gaxx SH