Recent Topics

Ads

SH - how to survive?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lektroluv
Suspended

Re: SH - how to survive?

Post#21 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 am

wiscel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:21 am
Foomy44 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:55 pm
wiscel wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm Just keep your Horned Squig at Aggessive so he will knockaway the WH when he pops out of stealth.
Horned pet hasn't had a knockback for a while.
Horned Squig has Head Butt (knock back), never been gone.
You obviusly didn't Play your Squig herder since moths ago, that horned Squig knockback was nerfed to be knockdown moths ago...so, yes It is gone.

And you can't command your pet while you are knockdown because was nerfed too.

As i said and yourself proved, you have no clue about the class.

Ads
Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#22 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:49 am

wiscel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 am
Lektroluv wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Spoiler:
Reesh wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm
Spoiler:
It must be coming from solo player/pug perspective, as group wise the class is totally bonkers and broken in my eyes.
Yes, I'm playing one.
You are in your right to be wrong...i doubt you playing one squig herder, when the only thing you can do as SH in t4 is spam heal debuff, thing which Shadow warrior can do too....While SW it is way better at dealing damage in all paths, melee, skirmish or big shooting and retaining such an OP ability like ranged Knockdown... and not even talking about why they don't have to face any antikite tools like ranged knockdowns, white lions speed+pounce+moralroot, SM pounce + snare moral, runepriest snare in dot ticks, etc.

Right now Shadow warrior is way better, retains more tools, have not chance of lose the armor buff like Squig herder does, deal way much more damage making in normal hits what Squig herder is doing in critical ones (don't even talk about pet, the pet is hiting for crap damage, has been overnerfed, despawns,lose line of sight permanently it is like carrying a lemming instead of
a helping tool) and still don't need to deal with all that order had for beign unable of kite a ****.

Just a fanatical point of vision, coming from a Bright wizzard, i bet you say Sorcerer is better than Bright wizzard, with your unresistable fireballs and instant casts.
Totally agree on this. Play a SquigHerder then roll a SW, and see how much easier the SW is to play and is better in every way. :?
I do, my SW level 31 has more burst, way much more damage, more ultility like ranged KD, no reason to worry for lose armor buff+stats from stance, group buffs, etc...than my Squig herder lvl 77 has, Squig herder face much higher dangers and has none advantage.
Instead the Shadow warriors has been buffed in melee path while Squig herder only been nerfed in absolutly all paths (skirmish, melee and Big shooting), the shadow warriors class dealing way much more damage in all paths Big shooting, skirmish and of course melee path.

The problem is the class has been nerfed based in opinions like your ones, people withouth clue about the class as i proved when you repeat arguments like when you said horned Squig has a knockback, people like you were the ones which claimed in tier 3 that Squig herder had to be nerfed because your solo WH with green ítems was killed by teefz or jurki surrounded by a healer.

Now in tier 4, Squig herder faces your child tears from tier 3...now the class is overnerfed, based in tier 3 opinions, with green ítems equip, and tools that are not there anymore like cleansing winds and resolute defender.
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon May 14, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Callipso

Post#23 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am

May I ask why did they nerf it so much then?

Was it OP before ??
Imo the SH is fine
Gaxx SH

wiscel

Post#24 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 am

Lektroluv wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 am
Foomy44 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Horned pet hasn't had a knockback for a while.
You obviusly didn't Play your Squig herder since moths ago, that horned Squig knockback was nerfed to be knockdown moths ago...so, yes It is gone.

Checked the knockdown, it's there, it works. But then I'm RR74 and have got no clue.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

RuffRyder

Post#25 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:10 am

Knockback has been changed to knockdown regarding Wiki and: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22927#p255791
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

diedrake

Post#26 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Well sh is fantasic at assisting and finishing kills. When my buddies were playing it was 2 tanks m heal dok and me, sh; had a blast in the lakes. Now though... Not so fun as i am the only one left. Idk what they did here but sh doesnt have tge burst like the class used to.

Dont get me wrong, i still love the class but for different reasons now :)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#27 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

wiscel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 am
Lektroluv wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 am

Checked the knockdown, it's there, it works. But then I'm RR74 and have got no clue.
Holy God, you can't be this bad at Game...

You first said Horned Squig still have KNOCKBACK, then you repeat Horned still has KNOCKBACK.
And now, you finaly come back and tell me the horned Squig still have KNOCKDOWN???

When i told you since the start that the horned Squig KNOCKBACK was changed to KNOCKDOWN moths ago?

You understand the diference betwen horned knockback (in the past) and horned knockdown (actual nerfed versión)??

Can't you admit your ignorance, learn and go on?

One last try, repeat with me:

KNOCKBACK = prenerfed versión = Punt away target.

KNOCKDOWN = actual nerfed horned versión = knockdown target.

Is not that hard.
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

charlysixb

Post#28 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 am

It has a knockdown now no more punting with horned. We have 2 pets with knockdown now, not sure if 3 sec or 2 like death from above. Will check after work. Also the nerfed disarm still keeping the 40 sec inmunity from original, will post on bugtracker.
Relax xd.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Ads
wiscel

Post#29 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 am

I always referred Knockback and Knockdown as a same word. For the punt I always referred it as a Knockaway, and that's what caused all the confusion. Thank Gork we have such nice people to show us our errors.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress