Recent Topics

Ads

BO leveling spec and rotation

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
george13579

BO leveling spec and rotation

Post#1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:32 am

So im a bo reached lvl 18 with only pure sc and rvr and now i want to aoe farm actually grind as efficient as possible . Im curious on what build shall i use ? 18-40 and what spells to press cause i've red from people spam your aoe , what AOE i have only one spell every 2 stance changes that deals low damage+where to spend renown and what stats to go for. Dont care at all about sc and rvr only MAX potential grind spec.Thanks
Charlamagne tha God

Ads
DokB

Re: BO leveling spec and rotation

Post#2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 am

These are the two skills you want for maximum grinding. Requires level 26 at least however.
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... ;;;0:0:0:0:
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Miszelos

Post#3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:37 pm

DokB wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 am These are the two skills you want for maximum grinding. Requires level 26 at least however.
I just hit lvl 26 and have some questions regarding these skills.

Until lvl 26 I've been leveling the Path of Da Boss tree, planning to grab the WAAAAAAGH! skill at level 29/30. I changed to Path of Da Toughest after reading in several topics that Can't Hit Me! + Stop Hittin' Da Runts is the best combo for AoE farming. However, after this change my damage and survivability seem to be much worse than before. CHM deals garbage damage and I'm constantly AP starved, even with SHDR. Killing 2 normal mobs at once is taking forever, whereas earlier I was able to pull up to 5 mobs and kill them in quite short time.

Is there some kind of trick to using this combination? Synergy with other skills? Gear maybe? I'm using green merchant gear, mixed with PQ/INF rewards.

Urdhgag

Post#4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm

The trick with Can't Hit Me! is to mob in major number of enemies. The six is a minimum for me - simply because lower numbers seem not to generate enough APs through Stop Hitting Da Runts.

As for how to use it effectively - I waited until level 30 - simply because I could combine it with Good With Shield (+10% block if using shield) and occasionally You Got Nuffin' from path of da boss - which grants you minor healing with bellows - sometimes I changed it for Less Stabbin Me - the first tactic from the path of Da Toughest. Considering you leveled only via scenarios i'd guess that you have enough renown ranks to use for some additional Block - which will further increase your survivability and damage dealing potential.

As i am only level 36 for now I gathered basic items which only help with this build - eg: ruin set and a belt that gives +2% block chance - with only Less Stabbin Me and Good with Shield i reach 95% block chance which means that every round of attacks from 20 monsters only one hits me statisticly speaking. The rest - 19 - get damaged by ridiculously low amount but they get damaged at the same time and not one by one.

With minor help from fellow healer and with Menace tactic - You can prety much use your friend to aggro enemies to You in a never ending stream of flesh and loot.

I am still looking for that greatest AP regen tool I could find to counter the need to generate them constantly - so I will keep You updated if i find something.

michela89

Post#5 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Miszelos wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:37 pm
DokB wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 am These are the two skills you want for maximum grinding. Requires level 26 at least however.
I just hit lvl 26 and have some questions regarding these skills.

Until lvl 26 I've been leveling the Path of Da Boss tree, planning to grab the WAAAAAAGH! skill at level 29/30. I changed to Path of Da Toughest after reading in several topics that Can't Hit Me! + Stop Hittin' Da Runts is the best combo for AoE farming. However, after this change my damage and survivability seem to be much worse than before. CHM deals garbage damage and I'm constantly AP starved, even with SHDR. Killing 2 normal mobs at once is taking forever, whereas earlier I was able to pull up to 5 mobs and kill them in quite short time.

Is there some kind of trick to using this combination? Synergy with other skills? Gear maybe? I'm using green merchant gear, mixed with PQ/INF rewards.

like they said if you have a CHM build you need to pull more mobs (5/10 more or less, I dont think u can afford more than that at that lvl and with green gear)

Also keep farming in zones/pqs where mobs are Blue named (that means one or more level below you), and remember to respec your RR into full BLOCK and rest PARRY. Buy some HP / armor potion if they are cheap at AH.

And I would also suggest you to queue SC while you are grinding, they might pop fast or very slow giving you all the time you need to grind mobs, but at the same time get some RR and some good gear (should be fairly easy and quick).

to be frank I didn't love BO aoe with CHM, I aoe'd my way to 40 on many classes: SM, SW, magus&maras (these two on LIVE tho). And BO CHM build was and is a snorefest, while being fairly effective tho.

At 40 I grind lvl 40 mobs pulling 10+ of them using a 2h AOE build. You can try that later on 30+ if u feel like changing it a bit or if CHM bores you.