Recent Topics

Ads

My Squig herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Callipso

Re: My Squig herder

Post#31 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am

Thanks for ur reply:D. I will do I realy find shaman fun to play! and yeah why not play both haha :).
Btw why did they nerf the dps if I may ask?:D
Gaxx SH

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#32 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am

Try this rotation out.

Explodin' Arrer, - Yer Bleedin'! - Rotten Arrer - Not so fast - What Blocka? - Lots o' Arrer.

wereku

Post#33 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34 am

roadkillrobin wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am Try this rotation out.

Explodin' Arrer, - Yer Bleedin'! - Rotten Arrer - Not so fast - What Blocka? - Lots o' Arrer.

You might want to not use Explodin'Arrer when playing with people who can stagger. Those 500 extra dmg do not justify to free the healer in the back from the stagger but most squigs do it anyway.

roadkillrobin

Post#34 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:08 am

wereku wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34 am
roadkillrobin wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am Try this rotation out.

You might want to not use Explodin'Arrer when playing with people who can stagger. Those 500 extra dmg do not justify to free the healer in the back from the stagger but most squigs do it anyway.
It's about cover up healdebuff armor and initiative debuff. Not about the damage.

wereku

Post#35 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:10 am

Well still not worth opening up a stagger / making it impossible to stagger since everything is dotted

xxddsxx

Post#36 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi to all.
My SH is 34/33. I have not played it for a long time. Today i went RVR. (With RVR bolster i have 900 BS & 30% armor penetration) i have 41dps bow
REsult :
Other(not def tanks) targets show a similar result(more than 50% of mitigation).
How to play with this numbers of mitigation?

Stinkyweed

Post#37 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Your job is to; 1) pick a main assist, 2) heal debuff their targets, 3) INIT debuff their targets, 4) add your DPS to kill.

As you level, gain renown, and get better gear (full of WS talismans), your DPS numbers will increase. As of right now though, the SH got hit a bunch of times with the nerf bat and is lacking in DPS.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Callipso

Post#38 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 am

I must say I am 40/45 now and got some conq gear with beastlord pieces and I see the damage going upwards. 31/39 was an hell for me but now I gain stronger the class is really fun :D
Gaxx SH

Ads
wiscel

Post#39 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 am

Callipso wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 am I must say I am 40/45 now and got some conq gear with beastlord pieces and I see the damage going upwards. 31/39 was an hell for me but now I gain stronger the class is really fun :D
And now, if you stop taking my deathblows then all will be fine :D

Grts Nasty
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

witchdoctor

Post#40 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:32 am

30% armor pen is nothing.... thats the point... My SW has 75%.. :D but with the current patch status you cannot compare SW - SH
I'd say 50% is a MUST HAVE... 60%+ is even better 8-)