Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] 2 handed

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acidic

Re: [Black Orc] 2 handed

Post#11 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:30 pm

rmpl wrote:
footpatrol2 wrote:Don't ever play this game solo.
I don't but most people do play solo. Anything can look viable in a proper 6man be it a FPS shaman or 2h BO. If you want to play a 2h BO the best thing to do would be to play a SM instead.
No way BO 2h just looks cool

Ads
Bignusty

Post#12 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm a 2H BO but im a bit confuse i dont know where to put my rr mastery points and talisman to atm i have 2 armor talis but dont know if its a good choice . Can you help me toughness talis/ armor ? Strengh talis ?

DokB

Post#13 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Bignusty wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm I'm a 2H BO but im a bit confuse i dont know where to put my rr mastery points and talisman to atm i have 2 armor talis but dont know if its a good choice . Can you help me toughness talis/ armor ? Strengh talis ?
Prioritise initiative/armour talisman and finally strength. Since you are 2h you are essentially sacrificing all your defensive capabilities. If you want to live longer than a few seconds then prioritise defensive gear/talisman/renown spec.

Renown for 2h should 20 Reflexes (parry) and 20 Deft Defender (dodge/disrupt). After that you prioritise reduced chance to be critically hit with Futile Strikes/Initiative. Don’t bother with toughness.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

joaolol

Post#14 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:41 pm

DokB wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:54 pm
Bignusty wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm I'm a 2H BO but im a bit confuse i dont know where to put my rr mastery points and talisman to atm i have 2 armor talis but dont know if its a good choice . Can you help me toughness talis/ armor ? Strengh talis ?
Prioritise initiative/armour talisman and finally strength. Since you are 2h you are essentially sacrificing all your defensive capabilities. If you want to live longer than a few seconds then prioritise defensive gear/talisman/renown spec.

Renown for 2h should 20 Reflexes (parry) and 20 Deft Defender (dodge/disrupt). After that you prioritise reduced chance to be critically hit with Futile Strikes/Initiative. Don’t bother with toughness.
I disagree with the talis. I think u should go full +STR talis, and maybe one +INI. If u choose to go 2h BO you need the offence (DPS) that those 5 or 6 +STR talis gives you.

As for RR, you should max "reflexes" and "deft defender" and get "futile strikes" aswell. Keep in mind that the lower the chance you get critical hits the best so ~220/250 ini is a must (the chance of being criticaly hit should be around 5% or 6%)... i like to run "going for crits" (tatics) and "dont receiving crits" (rr)...

As many already said, 2h is good for small fights and in a 6 man group with a dedicated tank. If you have top gear (full dominator i.e.), which if you dont you should keep snb untill you get it, you can be a very useful off-tank and a strong alt-mdps. Melee trains is where a bo shine!
Joaotrinta

DokB

Post#15 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:05 am

Str/Armour/Initiative can be changed around to whatever the user is comfortable with, I run 2 armour/2 Initiative and the rest in strength. I don’t feel you need to go all into strength, you will still be hitting for 1k+ crits at 600STR and Dom. I like to run closer to 280-300 initiative and 4.4K-4.5K armour nowadays.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Yardy

Post#16 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:43 am

I find you need to keep your armour at least at 105%.......Regardless of sword and board or 2 hander. I do honestly run most of the time with strength talis slotted running a 100 Str pot to bring it up to 600. so than i can spend defensive in rr, but the armour i find to be better overall.

So for my rusty looking 2 cents worth on a 2H build: I would max out parry, dodge and disrupt in renown points for rr 40, stacking initi and armour talis in gear.

after rr 40: futile strikes and initi - then you can change around your talis around a bit, for str and armour.

But to be honest.....S&B is where its at.

Also this is a pic of why you need higher initi, when up against those Grim slashing bad guys!! (i also had around -5% to be crit and 206init at the time....and yet i got murdered in an instant due to low initi making chance to be crit insane when reduced to 26....i think......)

CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Bignusty

Post#17 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 pm

A bit difficult for the dominator gear i lose almost all sc just win 1 crest per sc hard way to be full dominator . So atm im runing whit 4/6 conqueror gear + dominator boots and mercenary chest. for my build i play like this one :

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... :4479:4480:

michela89

Post#18 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 pm A bit difficult for the dominator gear i lose almost all sc just win 1 crest per sc

it's funny because that's also the pug situation on order on particularly unlucky daysImage

don't waste your emblems on boots and gloves, can just buy them with gold.

Ads