Recent Topics

Ads

choppa role in rvr?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: choppa role in rvr?

Post#41 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Akilinus wrote: No bg is no way near being on par with chosen and bo
Mass 10% crit chance increase while also being one of the highest tool tip damage abilities in the game, along with the potential to debuff 1.2k+ wounds for further burst

Significant AoE potential between CD and Monstrous rending

Additional utility between 40 feet snare and furious howl

and you can still raze bomb

It dosnt matter if BG is not as good as chosen or bo

For warband play, for oRvR BG is good

Ads
dansari

Post#42 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Not to mention BG is god tier for small scale now..
<Salt Factory>

Akilinus

Post#43 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:56 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Mass 10% crit chance increase while also being one of the highest tool tip damage abilities in the game, along with the potential to debuff 1.2k+ wounds for further burst

In a warband you got 24 slots what class do you kick out to make room for a bg.Trust me I want the bg to be viable
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

dansari

Post#44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Seeing as it stacks with Chosen now it makes sense you would at least have one.. especially if you want to beef one of your Maras
<Salt Factory>

roadkillrobin

Post#45 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

Spoiler:
Akilinus wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:

In a warband you got 24 slots what class do you kick out to make room for a bg.Trust me I want the bg to be viable
Chosen is still mandatory but BO arn't anymore.
BG has better AoE dps output with MR aswell as FH for offensive utillity. 4 BG's can AoE snare at the same rate as BO can these days and the ulillity combos with CD reducers have been killed off.

If you want a BG running 2hander for crit buff replace a dps class and have the BG running a offensive hate generation build. Put a guard on that BG and spam the **** out of MR.

Tesq

Post#46 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
Spoiler:
Akilinus wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:

Chosen is still mandatory but BO arn't anymore.
BG has better AoE dps output with MR aswell as FH for offensive utillity. 4 BG's can AoE snare at the same rate as BO can these days and the ulillity combos with CD reducers have been killed off.

If you want a BG running 2hander for crit buff replace a dps class and have the BG running a offensive hate generation build. Put a guard on that BG and spam the **** out of MR.

Mah ....save me hide and hold the line vs CD and aoe spam

Balanced more or less?

facundo7777

Post#47 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:13 am

can we talk again about choppa more here if needed :)

roadkillrobin

Post#48 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 pm

facundo7777 wrote:can we talk again about choppa more here if needed :)
Choppas role in ORVR is limited to ganking party were I would take a WE over Choppa any day.

Even WL got better use as a AoE dps class atm.

Choppa got bad AoE damage, horrible surviabillity, low offensive utillity, limited defensive utillity.
Even offensive BG with 2hander serves a better purpose in large scale fights then Choppas do atm and i would even take a AoE dps Zealot and even DoK over Choppa.

The AoE build was nerfed from good to meh on live and since the synnergy with CD reducers were killed off here the class been gutted completly.
What made the class good on endgame post 1.4 was the synnergies with the class and defensive gear procs. Without those tools its trash.

Would be better of to just put a orc skin on Marauders tbh. Whoever is in charge of remake Choppas gonna have to do some heavy lifting.

Ads
Darkfusion11

Post#49 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:22 pm

mfw most choppas are ****** dogs. inb4 another buff choppa thread, or another slayer vs choppa thread with the only intention being to nerf slayer and buff choppa. Choppa is viable in any situation, great for roaming and can dish out tons of aoe damage in WB play too, without having to nerf single target damage too much to attain it.

brutalll02

Post#50 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:47 pm

You sir get a cookie from me
TUP