Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tionblack

Re: Choppa spec?

Post#161 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:12 am

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 am
tionblack wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 am
Arteker616 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:04 am
the problem with ur assumption is choppa gonna keep easily both hds , outgoing is on 30 secs cd and is way better have a bg with mk .

in your universe where choppa is using wot rules in a 6 man u include is my guess another 6 man where both tanks will rotate guards and u have 2 healers wich can easily fixt the choppa with a single skill called Detaunt . so mostly ur detaunt gonna ignore the effect of the choppa second hd easily .

meanwhile , on slayer u can do still do things even better because while u dont have the choppa outgoing hd, u do have probably the strongest wound debuff on game .wich is on 10 seconds cd , and of course u can drop a spam of spellbreakers . all while u can keep a permanent 50 % haste buff on the slayer if u got a party wich can support your use of power trough.

All this while u can have a 50% reduction on staggers /kds blabla racial so keeping u down to be focused is even harder , and using rampage to ignore all the parry block of the universe.
0.5)Outgoing heal debuff is gold it leaves your black guard with a free tactic slot which is amazing,due to nature of the positioning in the battle you ran into healers less often than dps and tanks 30 seconds outgoing heal debuff should be fine.

1)Choppa and slayer incoming heal debuff is the same exept choppas is curse,slayers is ailment.Slayer doesnt have outgoing heal debuff instead in 2 hander tree he gets absorb crush .

2)If you play 2 handed slayer you go with 2 stat tactics aka brute force+wild gambit then the last two should be violent impacts( else no way you can spam any of those skills you mentioned above) and/or flanking,breaking point,stoutness of stone,push for more. So its like % 25 to % 50 attack speed ( consider against competetive groups you cant go red all the time its a huge risk)or 15 crit or %15 increased damage . You never use power through with slayer with giantslayer tree because you do want to keep your yellow zone up all the time ,its obvious you have no idea what your talking about.

3)Again this is where you are wrong first you say omg % 50 attack speed then you mention spamming spellbreaker etc ,% 50 attack speed means you need to be on red zone and if you spam spellshatter you loose your rage and it means your attack speed is gone and the worst thing is by spamming it in red zone you loose your % 75 increased dmg bonus for your finishers.Even if u stay on yellow zone with attack speed tactic you will loose the bonus whenever you use giantslayer abilities where you will do all the time. People really should think twice before what they type :D

Most Giantslayers run push for more to spam the abilities. I know I did when I ran Slayer. Staying red was the best way to ramp up the damage.

I ran both the str increase tactics, push for more and the 50% increase aa tactic.

Push for more is increasing attack speed it has nothing to do with spamming abilities,you meant power through probably.WHich is the worst idea since for 2 hander it only makes sense to use abilities in yellow to benefit more from the high dmg skills for the greater burst (%75 dmg inc ) and more durability.

Also most giantslayers dont know what they are doing ,you are telling me you use push for more and power through for 2 hander spec :D very bad tactics for middle tree.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#162 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:39 am

tionblack wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:12 am
Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 am
tionblack wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 am

0.5)Outgoing heal debuff is gold it leaves your black guard with a free tactic slot which is amazing,due to nature of the positioning in the battle you ran into healers less often than dps and tanks 30 seconds outgoing heal debuff should be fine.

1)Choppa and slayer incoming heal debuff is the same exept choppas is curse,slayers is ailment.Slayer doesnt have outgoing heal debuff instead in 2 hander tree he gets absorb crush .

2)If you play 2 handed slayer you go with 2 stat tactics aka brute force+wild gambit then the last two should be violent impacts( else no way you can spam any of those skills you mentioned above) and/or flanking,breaking point,stoutness of stone,push for more. So its like % 25 to % 50 attack speed ( consider against competetive groups you cant go red all the time its a huge risk)or 15 crit or %15 increased damage . You never use power through with slayer with giantslayer tree because you do want to keep your yellow zone up all the time ,its obvious you have no idea what your talking about.

3)Again this is where you are wrong first you say omg % 50 attack speed then you mention spamming spellbreaker etc ,% 50 attack speed means you need to be on red zone and if you spam spellshatter you loose your rage and it means your attack speed is gone and the worst thing is by spamming it in red zone you loose your % 75 increased dmg bonus for your finishers.Even if u stay on yellow zone with attack speed tactic you will loose the bonus whenever you use giantslayer abilities where you will do all the time. People really should think twice before what they type :D

Most Giantslayers run push for more to spam the abilities. I know I did when I ran Slayer. Staying red was the best way to ramp up the damage.

I ran both the str increase tactics, push for more and the 50% increase aa tactic.

Push for more is increasing attack speed it has nothing to do with spamming abilities,you meant power through probably.WHich is the worst idea since for 2 hander it only makes sense to use abilities in yellow to benefit more from the high dmg skills for the greater burst (%75 dmg inc ) and more durability.

Also most giantslayers dont know what they are doing ,you are telling me you use push for more and power through for 2 hander spec :D very bad tactics for middle tree.
Feel free to write a guide if you think you know best....

I notice allot of these armchair experts love to slag folks off but never seem inclined to write guides
Alea iacta est

tionblack

Post#163 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 am

I want a guide how to make 3 different chosens for each chaos god when you got time.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Fallenkezef

Post#164 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 pm

tionblack wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:55 am I want a guide how to make 3 different chosens for each chaos god when you got time.
I can do 5 actualy, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch and undivided
Alea iacta est

roadkillrobin

Post#165 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Actually the Giant Slayer build is much better with no exhausting rage tactic and staying in red then it is without. It's almoast like the entire mastery is designed that way with low or no CD on finishers.

Fallenkezef

Post#166 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:21 pm Actually the Giant Slayer build is much better with no exhausting rage tactic and staying in red then it is without. It's almoast like the entire mastery is designed that way with low or no CD on finishers.
Aye, that's how I played it.
Alea iacta est

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#167 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Coulda sworn this was the choppa thread not the "lets theorycraft useless slayer builds" thread.

Also pretty sure Tengri knows what he is on about. Playing power through works against pugs and poor groups. Once the team figures out you can only drop rage once every 30 secs, youre toast. Giantslayer is already less survivable than DW slayer because of less parry. People ran power through with it on live because TTK was way higher due to powerful defensive bonuses available from gear. Here, youre squishier and lack fundamental tools from live (RD, CW, Trivial Blows, LotD cloak/pockets).
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!