Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder: Pet Attack Hotkey Bug

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
chudnasty

Squig Herder: Pet Attack Hotkey Bug

Post#1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:13 pm

In my experience, I've noticed that when I initiate my Squig into the fight with the Pet Attack hotkey, he will run up to the target and attack them, but if I draw aggro and the target comes running at me, the Squig will stand still unless I tell him to attack again. Kind of strange, has nothing to do with the Pet Stay command either. Not game-breaking because you can spam Pet Attack several times throughout the fight, but slightly annoying. Probably won't be fixed, but in case it's an easy fix, I am making this post to report this bug.

Ads
Darks63

Re: Squig Herder: Pet Attack Hotkey Bug

Post#2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:16 pm

I have been having similar issues on My WL where the pet just stands there stupid even when set to medium aggression.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Manatikik

Post#3 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Graphical glitch that has fix slotted, or so I hear.
<Montague><Capulet>

Foomy44

Post#4 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:54 am

Heard someone in chat say they checked their combat log and pet was doing no damage after freezing like this. Seen it happen to my pet plenty and the numbers stop but I'll admit I didn't check combat log to verify it yet. Someone else in chat (I THINK a dev but it was late) said not staying in aggressive might help.

If we collecting new pet bugs here, I'll add that pet damage no longer shows up in SCs and sometimes pets do no damage to keep lords, fought 3 lords yesterday, pet could only do damage to 1 of them, definitely checked combat log that time. Since they've been hotfixing stuff everyday since WL changes I figured I'd wait a while before reporting them in the bug tracker, pretty sure at least some devs are aware.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Athergic

Post#5 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:59 am

Maybe use loyal pet with left click to attack, or set it to auto attack your target in the meantime.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708