Recent Topics

Ads

Greenskins can kill an archmage ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GreenGoblinLuthier

Greenskins can kill an archmage ?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi guys i know this is not a solo game , but if i match an archmage in rvr with any of my greenskins do i have ahy chances to bury him ?

Ads
boog

Re: Greenskins can kill an archmage ?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:22 pm

The game doesn't work like that it depends on player's skill, gear, rank, and renown rank. Each class has the ability to beat another class. However, everyone plays their classes differently. So you may beat one AM player and then get owned by another AM player. Matching or being under geared or using BiS gear does not guarantee you will "bury" them.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Penril

Post#3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 pm

I think SH has a chance.

Jaycub

Post#4 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:41 pm

1v1ing a good healer is literally impossible on classes without heal debuff. WH/WE can pose a credible threat to most since they can debuff healing output to 25% by themselves and have some nice burst and kd.

SH would really be your only bet, but I don't see it happening without m2. However if you are solo, and happen to be talking about an AM dealing with healing his group and has other enemies to worry about instead of just 1v1 then SH should be fine.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Choppa could do it if he catches the AM off-guard, despite being one of the "worst" mdps, they still pump out damage and have a spammable Incoming Heal Debuff and a Spec'd Outgoing Heal Debuff. Both of which are Curse-type that the AM cannot cleanse by themselves.

Much lower chance of success if the AM sees you coming from a mile away, prepare to be dotted, snared, and lifetapped as they giggle elvishly at you from afar.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Stinkyweed

Post#6 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Cleansing Wind 3 will help a ton...as will a good HoT pot. Morale gain equipment on a SH will get you to M2 quicker also to help...or Strength if Numbas.

If you don't have CW at all, your only chance to is run away as quickly as possible...against a decent AM.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Choppa and SH can especially if you start before your combo.
With your choppa try to harass in melee AM as fast as possible, with SH hide yourself a bit so AM can't start to dot you in first seconds

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#8 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:18 pm

and use cleansing winds ;D
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Skalier
Banned

Post#9 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:53 pm

SH has the best chances but also Black Orc specialized in Tree Hit Combo may kill you actually by one attack before you can do anything. You get few hits for 1000 damage each in 3 seconds, at least that was before. I'm not sure if anything has changed

ToXoS

Post#10 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Solo AM are not common these days, but I killed some with my SH while solo roaming too.
Beside the heal debuff, be sure to silence the AM before your burst.
DPS AM are easier targets, because they generally don't stack armor (like a healer), but intelligence.