Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] A build for a mosh pit lover!

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
NeverForget

[Black Orc] A build for a mosh pit lover!

Post#1 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi

As title says, Im a mosh pit lover :twisted: and I wanna try playing again with a blork because I think I can feel like in a hevay metal concert, with everyone around me, hitting ourselves and screaming (yes, I like mosh pits that much, im addicted). I like the blork thing, its different from the typical "tank char" from rpgs.

So, my idea is to build a blork with who I can resist thousand hits as a good tank, but at the same time I want to give damage and break some order´s head while I listen to some Amon Amarth. Can you tell me a specific build? or is there any post about that?

Thanks in advance! see you at RvR

NF

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Re: [Black Orc] A build for a mosh pit lover!

Post#2 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Keep your wounds at over 9000.

Seriously.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

NeverForget

Post#3 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Dresden wrote:Keep your wounds at over 9000.

Seriously.
Any other apart from wounds? I think I need something more. And skills? what tree do I pick first and what do I pick second? what habilities and what no?

Thelen

Post#4 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:59 pm

This is fun as Sword/Shield. Makes you incredibly annoying with NiTF and THC can do some damage. You also get KD from Da Toughest for some added CC.

This build doesn't do much damage, but makes you pretty unkillable and can smash around in the order backline.

NeverForget

Post#5 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Thelen wrote:This is fun as Sword/Shield. Makes you incredibly annoying with NiTF and THC can do some damage. You also get KD from Da Toughest for some added CC.

This build doesn't do much damage, but makes you pretty unkillable and can smash around in the order backline.
I think Ill use the first one ^^ yhanks you dude! and about my question of prefered stats, what do I need the most?

ragafury

Post#6 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:18 am

RoR.builders - My Black Orc RvR build

Spoiler:
many ppl really dislike Rock 'Ard but I can make good use of it in PUG sc's and grinding, so I took it.

for RvR the point is wasted. when you hit 40/40 I would just not skill it and priotirize the rest.

In general you can drop champions challenge for demolishing strike. (personal preferences)

for sc's you use distracting bellow and optimize the tactics for more dmg.
As an example Gork Smash! from the brawler tree.
getting everything in terms of stats when you ding 40 will be hard.

if you want to play snb, ruin is more than a solid start, combined with the epic weapon quests, and the T4 resistance jewel set you are good to go.

honorble mention for your desired playstyle would be beastlord set in terms of gearing up combined with dominator boots, girdle, gloves.

but I will quote the signature of someone here in the forums.
you maximize your dps best as a tank by guarding a mdps.
as a black orc you add anyway good dps, kite, buffs, and so on to every grp. even as an snb. (#skullthumper)

Otherwise Zoggof is running some hybrid build with an absurd amount of str as I have read. perhabs you can ask him ingame how he is geared and has spent his renown.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Fey

Post#7 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 am

If you want a mosh pit spec, get Waaagh in Da Boss tree.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

HissiCNesS

Post#8 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:16 am

Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Ads
Collateral

Post#9 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 am

If you ever hit rr70, you can try this http://www.ror.builders/career/black-or ... ,4462,4472.

With Stop Hitting da Runts you will pretty much have infinite AP, and if you need even more, always use your Get 'Em ability. And of course, use Da Biggest bellow for loudmouth proc for most dakka and for AP.

If you don't feel like you lack AP (which you probably will cuz of Can't hit me), you can take Not in da Face or KD. You will be an immensely annoying tank. When you start getting focused just pop CHM and you'll be good really. I'm trying out this spec for soloing and small scale mostly. You are not very useful in a warband without the aoe snare though, so I'm still thinking about it.

For renown points, max out your block always, then at least lvl 3 deft defender. Other stuff you can put into stats you feel like you need the most. Since you will be pretty tanky with your CHM, you can spec for str. I wouldn't recommend stacking str talies. I never like that. BO can deal very nice dmg and has lots of utility even if you're at 400 str. Anything above 600 is an overkill to me. After all you are not a dps class. But with THC and loudmouth you will see your damage is very good.

But enough of this high rr stuff. If you're at 40 rr, you can use this http://www.ror.builders/career/black-or ... 00,4496&t=. This is your aoe 'I wanna hit everything!!' build. Keep your snare up all the time, and spam away your Waaagh!. Use the block tactic of course. You can also take loudmouth here, and wounds or toughness tactics. Wounds is best for RvR. And take morale pump tactic if you wanna do some really big aoe damage.

NeverForget

Post#10 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Thanks everybody for their help ^^ I like the brawling-tough path, Im not very interested on boss one because I prefer to be a green smashing rock so I want some def over attack without forgotting about this.