Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Youz see me blok' dat / Lookin' for opp'tunity

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [Black Orc] Youz see me blok' dat / Lookin' for opp'tuni

Post#11 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Ah I see that makes sense

If it's based on maximum moral then that explains the values.....

Ads
Penril

Post#12 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Azarael wrote:These abilities are implemented as giving or removing a percentage of the maximum Morale. YSMBD gives 144 Morale with a retrigger interval of 3000ms. LFO removes 216 points of Morale.
Ok Aza, thanks for the reply and sorry i insisted on this (i know Rex asked you about it) but still just wanted to make sure because it seemed pretty powerful.

Nerf BO's! Time to make more engies cry.

TenTonHammer

Post#13 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:36 pm

TIL that Bo's are extremely strong tanks with their own unique utility and everyone on live was doing it wrong

Penril

Post#14 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:40 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:TIL that Bo's are extremely strong tanks with their own unique utility and everyone on live was doing it wrong
Ikr? On live i never gave the init debuff that much importance (although i always ran that spec/bellow anyway since it is the best one, so i didnt lose anything). However i never EVER ran LFO. I might do something like this on T4:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 2:;0:0:0:0:

Now i just need to level my SM to 35 and test all of their tactics to see what i can find.

TenTonHammer

Post#15 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Do you think NCM is still worth without double WS ?

roadkillrobin

Post#16 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:48 pm

A little off topic. But both SM and BO have a morale that cause enemies to loose seconds of morale. What exactly does this mean?

Penril

Post#17 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:50 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:Do you think NCM is still worth without double WS ?
Not currently because WS is not as important/working as on live (i think). However, T4 might be different. Specially if running with a Choppa/Mara (Piercing Bite will be fixed) so you can buff the whole group's WS in one GCD, your enemies stack armor like crazy and WS is fixed (i think it isn't working correctly, could be wrong).

roadkillrobin

Post#18 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Ive been trying to get devs attention on on this tactic. Coz If tactics can stack with spells this tactic should stack with either FML or Da Biggest proc. It currently does not. And thats a bit inconsistant.

Penril

Post#20 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:08 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:
Ive been trying to get devs attention on on this tactic. Coz If tactics can stack with spells this tactic should stack with either FML or Da Biggest proc. It currently does not. And thats a bit inconsistant.
Except NCM does not work like, for example, Dat was great!. DWG makes Wot Armor? additionally debuff toughness. In other words, it gives something to a skill that it didn't have before. This toughness debuff should stack with Da Biggest! stat steal (and other toughness debuffs) because it comes directly from a tactic.

NCM is not giving FML a buff it didn't have before. It simply takes that buff and makes it AoE. Think Cleansing Power or Efficient Patching. So you use FML and buff your target's WS; the tactic will also buff your friends with FML but it can't stack on your friendly target (because he already got buffed by FML; you can't stack FML with FML). And it should not stack with Da Biggest! stat steal because the WS buff on FML does NOT come from a tactic (unlike the toughness debuff from DWG as in my example).

At least, that's how i understand the stacking rules. If i am correct though, then the snare from Big Brawlin should stack with other snares (Trip em up, Covenant of Celerity, etc.).