Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] We'z Bigger peition

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

[Black Orc] We'z Bigger peition

Post#1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:16 am

This abillty doesn't stack with armor pots, it doesn't stack with the War Bellow in the same mastery tree (lol)
It's like many other abillties just dead space in our mastery tree that you need to pass. It's pretty much completly useless.

Sugestion: The amount of armor you would get from this abillty acumlate 15% Physical Dmg reduction at 15 Mastery points. What about if you just made it 5-10% less armor penetraton instead?

Ads
Shadowgurke

Re: [Black Orc] We'z Bigger peition

Post#2 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:21 am

Technically yes, realistically no. There are so many useless abilities for every single class and BO is not in a position that requires fixing. Also, the whole idea of not making armor stack is to reduce the amount of armor stacking that will inevitably happen in T4. Increasing "ignored armor penetration" is not different from armorstacking either.

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:26 am

roadkillrobin wrote: Sugestion: The amount of armor you would get from this abillty acumlate 15% Physical Dmg reduction at 15 Mastery points. What about if you just made it 5-10% less armor penetraton instead?

Let me put it in prospect of how potentially broken that would be : Critical supression + Warp the Spirit + your modified We Iz Bigger is 30% reduced weapon pen in a game where most mdps are not really breaking that far past the 30-35% armor pen mark

Also i feel that Da greenest is too inconsisten of an ability

You could be over their getting hit be corp or physical attacks but your team mate could be getting hit by spiritual or elemental and so your bellow proc wont help them

Da greenest should buff all resists when procd

roadkillrobin

Post#4 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:50 am

ehm Critical Supression, reduce the chance to defend attacks by 10%????

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 am

sorry ment piercing repel

wait....why is this a petition for We iz Bigger change? I thought this was part of the bo build disscussion thread....

Sizer

Post#6 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:10 am

This happens to tons of abilities, anything that buffs armor is made obsolete by pots, anything that buffs str/tough/resists is obsolete from auras, and so on. I'm assuming things like this will be looked at in the balance forums when t4 gets here, so youll probably have to wait.

As far as armor pen, that would be strong, but 5% wouldnt be too bad, I mean marauders get access to 100% and people dont think thats gamebreakingly op (well I do, but that doesnt seem to be a common opinion).
Aenea - SW / Aeneaa - AM
Sizer - Shaman / Artsupplies - Sorc

TenTonHammer

Post#7 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 am

:V

ask any order biased player in the game and they will tell you that mara is the most OP class in the game....

after shammies :)

roadkillrobin

Post#8 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:20 am

Sizer wrote:This happens to tons of abilities, anything that buffs armor is made obsolete by pots, anything that buffs str/tough/resists is obsolete from auras, and so on. I'm assuming things like this will be looked at in the balance forums when t4 gets here, so youll probably have to wait.

As far as armor pen, that would be strong, but 5% wouldnt be too bad, I mean marauders get access to 100% and people dont think thats gamebreakingly op (well I do, but that doesnt seem to be a common opinion).
5% less armor pen is actually not much at all. The armor stacking was solved back on live. SH and SW got Weaponskill Tactics. Choppa/Slayer allready had em, and WL got a massive armor debuff. Lets not even mention Maras coz yeah they pretty much just ignores armor. I think at the end it's was pretty much the oposite. DPS burst was so high that even WP/DoK struggled. Hence why everyone specced for Trivial Blows.

Ads