Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Renown suggestions?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

[Choppa] Renown suggestions?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 pm

So guys as i work on my choppa i wanted to ask for suggestions for renown

i have currently 817 str 300 ish WS an 109 ish tough

one of the things ive been trying to do is accommodate for the loss of serviceability from toughness reduction from Dont wannna live for eva

when i farm up full duelist i feel i will be more survivable and will allow me to re allocate points

so where do you feel i should spend them?

some people told me to get str and ws other have told me parry and dodge....

Ads
Luckydgl

Re: [Choppa] Renown suggestions?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:23 pm

just max ws/str and ignore armor/tou. your surviveability depends on how fast you kill.

magter3001

Post#3 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Depends strictly on your playstyle and spec. If you're gonna be doing nothing but premades, then it never hurts to max out your damage. If you max out ur strength and get a good amount of WS, then you could spec some points into crit and resolute defense.

If you're gonna pull an Aggy and try solo roaming, then putting points into parry/dodge/disrupt and resolute defense might be the best way to go.

Go ahead and try whatever you feel will work for you better. Just observe what you feel like you're struggling against and try to find a counter to it. ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

arthur2k

Post#4 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:58 am

I would say go balanced, cause a dead choppa cant chop :)
Karak-Norn Destruction, we öwnd.

Luckydgl

Post#5 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 am

solo or group play is no different for a choppa, you need to kill them before they kill you. you cant outlast tanks or healers.

Choppas get a lot of str natrually from gear/tactics so all you need to worry about for talis and renown is ws/crit.