Recent Topics

Ads

[shaman] Run Away Fundamentally the Most OP Tactic in Game?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [shaman] Run Away Fundamentally the Most OP Tactic in Ga

Post#11 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Yes

Imagine how wonderful of a world it would be for destro If all the justification the rkd imbalance pounce etc was gone 9 classes suffer becuse gobbos

But knowing Ordo bias people they then will point to DoK snare covenant for justification next

;)

Ads
Shanell

Post#12 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 pm

*went leveling gobbo*
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Tesq

Post#13 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 am

Vdova wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
Spoiler:
many of the anti kite tools that order has such as multiple rkds , pounce etc is said to be justified due to run away allowing shamans/shs to be one of the best kiters in the game
So technicaly removing run away tactic will lead to removing ranged KDs from order range DPS and also removing pounce? I see it like fair deal :-) Please devs just remove run away tactic from gobos same as ranged KDs from SW/BW and pounce from WL(give them wounds/toughnes debuff insted). Everyones happy :-)))
everyone happy.

Ridduk

Post#14 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 am

Tesq wrote:
Vdova wrote:
many of the anti kite tools that order has such as multiple rkds , pounce etc is said to be justified due to run away allowing shamans/shs to be one of the best kiters in the game
So technicaly removing run away tactic will lead to removing ranged KDs from order range DPS and also removing pounce? I see it like fair deal :-) Please devs just remove run away tactic from gobos same as ranged KDs from SW/BW and pounce from WL(give them wounds/toughnes debuff insted). Everyones happy :-)))

Im quite sure the realm of Order will get behind this suggestion 100% :lol:

porkstar

Post#15 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:44 am

I never saw anything wrong with Run Away. Some guy was freaking out and called it the most OP tactic so I wanted to know what you thought. Yeah pounce and ranged KD are pretty nasty. I have a lot of people say to me that Order is easy mode because of these.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Gachimuchi

Post#16 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:47 am

Or we could just give Run away to the 10 other destro classes... because RKD works against them aswell. Its only fair.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Tesq

Post#17 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:43 am

porkstar wrote:I never saw anything wrong with Run Away. Some guy was freaking out and called it the most OP tactic so I wanted to know what you thought. Yeah pounce and ranged KD are pretty nasty. I have a lot of people say to me that Order is easy mode because of these.

dirty tricks

1-the only tactic that buff HEAL crit chance to all party so is like + 10 x2 healer
2-it also buff offensive crit chance of 10% to all party

so you get like cumulative a total of 20% heal crit chance to 2x ppl and 60% offensive crit chance to 6x ppl ( ye 2x are healer and so do not make damage but tell it when they en mass use aoe rec those are still damages and in the great scheme of things they still matter).

do you know how many renown points cost a 10% crit???? that's right 30 **** renown point LOL

what suppose to be op sy xD?

tomato

Post#18 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:59 am

Destru cry-day again?
Sounds like a ltp issue to me.

Ads
Cimba

Post#19 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:02 am

In PUG play it's probably the most OP tactic because you won't ever kill a half decent shaman. When you play a bit more coordinated you have sufficient counters.

Scrilian

Post#20 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 am

Dok+Shammy heal combo is not that bad as one would think, with Covenant of Celerity providing slow procs that really help shammy kite with run away.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)