Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DokB

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#651 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:20 am

zzzRevanzzz wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:38 pm What about BO SnB/off tank PVE builds? :?
RoR.builders - Black Orc
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
zzzRevanzzz

Post#652 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:11 am

DokB wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:20 am
zzzRevanzzz wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:38 pm What about BO SnB/off tank PVE builds? :?
RoR.builders - Black Orc
TY!

TenTonHammer

Post#653 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm

what are you guys doing damage wise now that THC is 2h only?

i sidelined my snb dps BO after that change

DokB

Post#654 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:36 pm

Swapped to 2H. It's still pretty rough and in perspective, we aren't that much better off than what 2h BO was a few years ago.
2H still offers no extra utility outside the slight damage increase you gain from it.

The radio silence from devs on any potential change is frustrating. The THC 2h only change was a Torque thing so I'm guessing there was never any actual explanation or justification given.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

rmpl

Post#655 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:07 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm what are you guys doing damage wise now that THC is 2h only?

i sidelined my snb dps BO after that change
pretty simple i run 2h and its not like we have a choice. THC is a class defining ability for small-scale/sc BO.

DokB

Post#656 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:10 am

Anyone tried full (or at least 6pc) Bloodlord yet, how are you finding it? Only managed to get boots and belt so far since it’s so hard to find a group to run it in my timezone.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

jacetheace

Post#657 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm

To finish off my build I want to get boon, one of those weapons that costs a sentinel soul. I'm almost done gunbad and i was wondering how long it's gonna take to get a sentinel soul from the city dungeons. Also has anyone tried all the weapons that require a sentinel soul and how did they perform?

Collateral

Post#658 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:11 pm

jacetheace wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:47 pm To finish off my build I want to get boon, one of those weapons that costs a sentinel soul. I'm almost done gunbad and i was wondering how long it's gonna take to get a sentinel soul from the city dungeons. Also has anyone tried all the weapons that require a sentinel soul and how did they perform?
Procs are the same as on the epic quest weps. I guess they have decent stats but none of them has crit, which is a relatively big downside (as far as 2h goes). You're better of with subjugator or sc wep imo, unless you're going for some self heal build or some shennanigans like that.

Ads
DokB

Post#659 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:56 am

They are basically just epic quest weapons but the stats are on roids. They can function decently in RvR where priority is survival. The sentinel soul weapons are simply there to allow people to have access to the alternative appearances items they may have missed with the original t4 epic quests. As long as you have 40 gold and the Sentinel Soul weapon, you can trade/swap them for anything else. That being said, the reactionary buff proc is the most desirable one since the speed proc was nerfed.

And like Col. said, all the items are devoid of any crit/block/parry etc. chance so they are really just a sidegrade for the player until they get the Subjugator weapons/SC gear.
I believe you can get Boon as the first Influence reward from the city dungeons, it should take you a few full runs to get. Not sure on the exact number of runs unfortunately.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

TenTonHammer

Post#660 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:03 am

How do you get the sentinel weapon currency btw?