Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Noslock

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#741 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:24 am

Simply cause he reflect back your melee damage with on your guard and shield of the sun.Try some regen build.

Ads
mrmarmota

Post#742 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Could someone help me with SnB builds for various purposes ? Namely i'm looking for rvr,city and sc builds.
For general rvr i want something like this to be able to do aoe damage, funnel and buff my group:
RoR.builders - Black Orc
For city and scs i want to do what blorc does best , **** on a healer's day and buff the hell out of my melee:
RoR.builders - Black Orc
These are my rough ideas that i've pieced together from my experience and forum posts, i'm a noob and the second build i posted isn't even completed, any help would be appreciated, also any other builds for snb you could tell me about.

notabledomx

Post#743 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:58 pm

So for end game gearing with SnB are you looking at 5 piece SoV and the rest invader? I'm currently wearing 7 invader and the sov back, saving up for the chest now. I have the 65 SC sword and shield and everlasting + invader accessories. Just curious if there are specific sov pieces you want to be focusing on. I'm think back, chest, shoulders, boots and gloves make the most sense with the rest being invader?
Stompo - 83 BO
Syndicalsim - 82 Magus

Noslock

Post#744 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:12 am

Im running full sov for speed boost for my wb.i dont like that much invader 2 piece str bonus on a tank set.

Arigocan

Post#745 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 am

lordcarvas wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm
Nefarian78 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 pm
gcfbrian wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 pm Was afraid of that. 5pc dom, 3pc beast, 2pc warrior, gunbad ruby, big fumper, full str/weaponskill as is. Currently r64, running toughness/wounds/Guud at big choppin for tactics, while swapping the 4th around to a handful of different ones. I can't settle on which one I feel is best there - any suggestions?
2h Tanks are very gear dependant (Especially Black Orcs) and you're wearing set that aren't that competitive anymore. Aim for a Sentinel/Beastlord mix and then move on to a Bloodlord/Beastlord Mix to end in a Off-Sov/Warlord mix or a pure Off-Sov although i wouldn't recommend it. In addition to not having great gear you're using tactics that aren't that good for damage.

Use this build.

RoR.builders - Black Orc

Remove the Toughness tactic, use Gork Smash instead. 250 or 500 Toughness makes next to no difference in smallscale. Your survivability comes from Parry. Wounds and Armor obviously are extremely helpful too and the gear comes with enough of both. Toughness is only useful when there's many sources that are constantly outputting damage, like in a warband fight.

You should only use Wounds tactic if you're playing in a 6v6 to survive morale dumps otherwise it's not needed as the gear provides enough Wounds on it's own and pugs rarely do coordinated morale dumps. Replace it with Loudmouth.

Guud at Big Choppin! is obviously required for a 2h build.

Stab You Gooder is also required.
What kind of rotation would you suggest with this build? i stopped playing for some years and want to get back into 2h BO dps
Thanks in advance :)
Is Loudmouth working? I can't see any dmg of it in the combat logs or elsewhere.

notabledomx

Post#746 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm

I was recently gifted an Exquisite Gunbad Diamond from a friend. Is it something tanks run? I only see them occasionally and usually on healers. Does Sov accessory, whatever the everlasting with +3 block is called, and both Gunbad diamonds sound like a reasonable set up? (personally i'm tempted to sell it but I don't want to be rude)
Stompo - 83 BO
Syndicalsim - 82 Magus

Noslock

Post#747 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 pm

notabledomx wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm I was recently gifted an Exquisite Gunbad Diamond from a friend. Is it something tanks run? I only see them occasionally and usually on healers. Does Sov accessory, whatever the everlasting with +3 block is called, and both Gunbad diamonds sound like a reasonable set up? (personally i'm tempted to sell it but I don't want to be rude)
Is the one with 3% block on it?Yes its usable .I usually go with 2 or 3 genesis and sov in the 4th slot.Or even 2 genesis + sentinel with 6% block jewel and sov.But i suppose the gunbad one can work.

Jergens

Post#748 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 pm

So since im so confused with all the different ways to play id actually have a request: Could someone give me a: PvE Tank Build and a PvP WB Build which i can work towards? Im actually rr53 and have full conq on and 2 Genesis acc.

EDIT: also at which stats i should aim. like 10k HP e.g

Thanks in advance!

Ads
notabledomx

Post#749 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:32 am

Jergens wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 pm So since im so confused with all the different ways to play id actually have a request: Could someone give me a: PvE Tank Build and a PvP WB Build which i can work towards? Im actually rr53 and have full conq on and 2 Genesis acc.

EDIT: also at which stats i should aim. like 10k HP e.g

Thanks in advance!
check pages 72-73 of this thread for the relevant snb builds. For PvE I imagine you don't change much except slotting in the extra monster threat tactic.
Stompo - 83 BO
Syndicalsim - 82 Magus

randomeclipse

Post#750 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:01 pm

5 Warlord (back, chest, gloves, boots & jewellery)
3 Off Sov

A little easier to grind perhaps?