Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DokB

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#241 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 am

1) If you're going SNB, I think loudmouth is better than SYG as it procs almost all the time - regardless of crit or not - and is roughly an extra 200- dmg consistently.

2) AoE snare is compulsory in any build imo. YSMBD is compulsory for RvR, but you can get away with not using it in sc/smallscale (i never use it tbh, but we have a very good chosen. also bear in mind that morale gains have increased too).

3) If you really want to use YSMBD, then you want to swap out the block for it so that you can use aoe snare, gork smash and loudmouth. if you find yourself dying too easily, swap loudmouth for block.

That’s very interesting. I thought Loudmouth would only proc on the target I was targeting and not all the targets effected by bellows. I’ll definitely try this out thanks. It makes more sense to run Loudmouth like you said as you have a constant guaranteed damage (which can still crit I presume? :) ) and if you are tagging everyone with your bellows then even better.

I noticed the morale changes in recent patch, it almost feel like I no longer need to consider YSMBD. I’ll keep it in mind if there are no other morale batteries within my group, I had a shaman the other day running his morale pump tactic and it was awesome.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Thelen

Post#242 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:30 am

As a fresh r40 coming into T4, what kinda talis should I be slotting into my Ruin set? Should I go strength talis? I feel if I go Tough/Wounds I'll just be a wet noodle and not able to put any pressure on the backlines.

Dabbart

Post#243 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 am

Firstly Thelen, Nice Avatar:P

Secondly, regardless of "pressure", you have Taunt. A well timed interrupt can cause more overall damage in terms of loss of heals than any amount of strength. Not In Da Face! And it's SM equivalent are the single most irritating ability to try and heal through. Also, Challenge those Rdps whenever you get a chance...

As for Tali's... I'd go STR. You will figure out what your eventual end build will be, and slot from there. For now, go have some fun:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

normanis

Post#244 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:41 am

"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Freyn

Post#245 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:38 am

Wow, I think I only ever met one person who ran Waaagh on live, I tried it for about a day and couldn't take it any longer so switched back, that whole tree is just extremely meh I find, tactics are about the only reason to go into it.

peterthepan3

Post#246 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:42 am

If you're going Ruin you can either go str or armor tbh (good to have a defensive set on BO if you're solotanking). Save your good str talis for your merc.

Ultraflame

Post#247 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Anyone know if strength and weapon skill increase loudmouth damage and does loudmouth critt ?

ballnazor

Post#248 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Ultraflame wrote:Anyone know if strength and weapon skill increase loudmouth damage and does loudmouth critt ?
Loudmouth crits, but i have no idea if it scales with str and weapon skill. I'd assume that its not affected by those stats.

Seen a lot of BO's try out 2H lately, what items and builds are you running?
Im hitting about 600/700 (str/tough) in my current gear, will be increased by about 50 str once i get another genesis piece and its worth slotting. Incredibly easy to burst healers and dps, most of the time people dont realize just how hard theyre about to get hit and ignore you since lmao2htank. Big brawling is essential and theres no point in going a build without it imo, despite the fact that its pretty rad to stack damage tactics on black orcs. Loudmouth is one of the stronger dps tactics for BO, seems like gork smash and big choppin' are the only ones that bring more damage to the table.

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 8:;0:0:0:0:

Ads
7rere7

Post#249 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:15 am

Loudmouth no longer critts ,strength and weapons skill doesn't apply to damage ,nor does size of weapon.
Its pretty much a neutered tactic now !

Beardypete

Post#250 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Well that sucks. Why did they change it?