Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Basuza

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#731 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:17 am

Tyvm! what do you mean by wl?

Ads
Nekkma

Post#732 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:25 am

He mean the set ”Warlord”
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Kalterftw

Post#733 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:55 am

I'm in full Invader currently and playing the Waaagh build, slotted tough tali's. When I come across anyone even another tank I feel like I hit like a noodle. Is there a diff build I can go as SnB to get a bit more dmg output? SM with a shield felt like he whooped me and It felt like I couldn't hit him for anything meaningful for example. RR is FS3,Max Block,Max Parry, DnD

lordcarvas

Post#734 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 pm
gcfbrian wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 pm Was afraid of that. 5pc dom, 3pc beast, 2pc warrior, gunbad ruby, big fumper, full str/weaponskill as is. Currently r64, running toughness/wounds/Guud at big choppin for tactics, while swapping the 4th around to a handful of different ones. I can't settle on which one I feel is best there - any suggestions?
2h Tanks are very gear dependant (Especially Black Orcs) and you're wearing set that aren't that competitive anymore. Aim for a Sentinel/Beastlord mix and then move on to a Bloodlord/Beastlord Mix to end in a Off-Sov/Warlord mix or a pure Off-Sov although i wouldn't recommend it. In addition to not having great gear you're using tactics that aren't that good for damage.

Use this build.

RoR.builders - Black Orc

Remove the Toughness tactic, use Gork Smash instead. 250 or 500 Toughness makes next to no difference in smallscale. Your survivability comes from Parry. Wounds and Armor obviously are extremely helpful too and the gear comes with enough of both. Toughness is only useful when there's many sources that are constantly outputting damage, like in a warband fight.

You should only use Wounds tactic if you're playing in a 6v6 to survive morale dumps otherwise it's not needed as the gear provides enough Wounds on it's own and pugs rarely do coordinated morale dumps. Replace it with Loudmouth.

Guud at Big Choppin! is obviously required for a 2h build.

Stab You Gooder is also required.
What kind of rotation would you suggest with this build? i stopped playing for some years and want to get back into 2h BO dps
Thanks in advance :)

Noslock

Post#735 » Mon May 11, 2020 2:28 am

lordcarvas wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm
Nefarian78 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 pm
gcfbrian wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 pm Was afraid of that. 5pc dom, 3pc beast, 2pc warrior, gunbad ruby, big fumper, full str/weaponskill as is. Currently r64, running toughness/wounds/Guud at big choppin for tactics, while swapping the 4th around to a handful of different ones. I can't settle on which one I feel is best there - any suggestions?
2h Tanks are very gear dependant (Especially Black Orcs) and you're wearing set that aren't that competitive anymore. Aim for a Sentinel/Beastlord mix and then move on to a Bloodlord/Beastlord Mix to end in a Off-Sov/Warlord mix or a pure Off-Sov although i wouldn't recommend it. In addition to not having great gear you're using tactics that aren't that good for damage.

Use this build.

RoR.builders - Black Orc

Remove the Toughness tactic, use Gork Smash instead. 250 or 500 Toughness makes next to no difference in smallscale. Your survivability comes from Parry. Wounds and Armor obviously are extremely helpful too and the gear comes with enough of both. Toughness is only useful when there's many sources that are constantly outputting damage, like in a warband fight.

You should only use Wounds tactic if you're playing in a 6v6 to survive morale dumps otherwise it's not needed as the gear provides enough Wounds on it's own and pugs rarely do coordinated morale dumps. Replace it with Loudmouth.

Guud at Big Choppin! is obviously required for a 2h build.

Stab You Gooder is also required.
What kind of rotation would you suggest with this build? i stopped playing for some years and want to get back into 2h BO dps
Thanks in advance :)
I would drop 2 point in brawler and pick arm breaka and Rock Ard.Arm breaka is nice to use vs ap starving classes and rock ard is a nice skill to speed up rotations without the need of having an enemy in range like if u want to speed up a kb / kd / silence .Rotation depends on target type.I usually go with taunt/armour debuff / snare / skull thumper and then follow me lead / right in da jibbles / thc.U wot when i need a little burst or when focused .

Whynoth

Post#736 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:12 am

I haven't seen much in the way of renown build for 2H Bork and was wondering if this would be a good starting point at 80 ?
I assume capping on Str is really hard for Bork, maybe possible by mixing Dom - Wl - Off Sov & going for a Str-heavy BB/BE 2H. But that would be a hell of a rainbow set...
I was thinking that WS gave some parry score and would be more desirable than Str in my renown build. Would you agree with that opinion ?

Alternatively, I was thinking of an alternative if I managed to get my init score high enough, maybe also using an exquisite GB diamond alongside the init warrior genesis to complete Sentinel & RvR gem, or maybe a Ruby instead of the genesis, idk...
Is there a gear setup allowing me to drop FS3 ? I assume Sentinel 5pcs helps, but it ain't enough.

Noslock

Post#737 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:24 am

If i know i have good healers behind i usually go full melee crit full parry and 2 futile strike. atm running 5 off sov 3 oppressor full str socketed with bl weapon and have something like 900 str 9k hp 350 or something toughness and 52% crit with sentinel ring only downside is weaponskill but to have more of that i should probably swap opp with wl. To have a more defensive setup i would probably run a wl / bloodlord and 2 sentinel mix and bane 2h with parry proc.If u go bloodlord with beastlord cloak and pocket plus bane 2h and socket some ini in the armor u should be able to run only 2 fs and still reach 0 chance to be crit while having 40 + % parry chance. As renown i would not go for str or weapon skill honestly but for some crit. Once u have the right set having decent value of str is not hard and to fill the lack of ws without the need to go for warlord set u still have a m1 armour debuff and an ability armour debuff.

Whynoth

Post#738 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 pm

First up, thanks for the feedback

Your setup is cool on paper, but how much of those 105.38% of physical dmg reduction do you loose because of BL weapon ? (90.38% without pot, don't go burning some mats for my curiosity :p)
I'm assuming Opp Feets, Waist & Shoulders, Warrior Aspect & Remnant, +4% crit Talis in sentinel

I was looking at a BL set with 2Pcs Sent (Waist & Gem), both Gunbad Rubies & Bloodmoon gem, with a Titan Anathema to round that up, strictly because of that Arm reduction on the BL weap.
I match pretty close each of your stats (936 Str, 329 WS [23.5% Arpen], 853 Wds, 260 Tough, 214 Init, 39.5% parry 13.1% Evade, 8.6% Disrupt, 52.8% Crit reduct, 30-36% Crit, 34 AP/S, 34 Mpow)

My set up would bring me to 4404 Arm (100.1% reduction), 3744 (85.1%) without pot. Are you higher than those scores with your loadout ? if that's the case, I'll probably consider a change of plans...

I get your idea of crit's worth because of the 1.90 modifier through SYG + Sov 4 Pcs, I just wasn't convinced of that huge Toughness budget on off Sov in general and was pretty much happy with my 30% crit at 1.75 modifier.
Also, focusing all my Royals on SnB loadout would have been nice

Ads
Noslock

Post#739 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Its a 9% difference in phisical damage reduction from using bl weapon over another weapon like a more defensive bane or a rr61 sc 2h and yes u r assuming right.I can switch the oppressor 3 piece for the same bloodlord pieces givin up 4 crits and a little mp to gain 4 parry 2 dodge and 1 disrupt if needed.
Without armour pots im sittin at 3500 armour on my yolo setup that means 4300 with the big armour pots prior to use u wot.904 str 356 tough prior to self buff 259 ws prior to selfbuff 900 wounds 260 ini before zealot buff 33% parry 50+ crit on da best plan.Yes i would prefer some more str or ws on offensive sov set but someone with no clue decided to put a shitload of useless toughness on it and we have to deal with it.In the end it works fine for group use,ofc if you are talkin about roamin around alone or pugging sc unsupported i would go more defensive but for my use it works fine.Now that i have tank sov and dps sov i will focus on wl gear and see if i can build some more defensive setup with parry + hp regen .So far probably the best 2h set designed for bo remain bloodlord.

These are the 3 options im running at the moment

Option 1 - 5 Off Sov 3 Oppressor (no sentinel talisman equipped ) full str talisman + bl weapon

Option 2 - 6 Bloodlord 2 Off Sov (no sentinel talisman equipped) (sov off back and jewel) full str talisman + bl weapon

Option 3 - 6 Bloodlord 3 Beastlord (Back Ring Pocket) full ini talisman + bane 2h) on this setup i run wounds tactic.Parry is 50% before self ws buff - 54 with buff.And add 10% for reactionary bane proc /25% chance on defence)

Renown spec for all 3 setup is full crit full parry 2 fs.If u need more defence drop crit add dodge disrupt and 3 fs

wanzcx2088

Post#740 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:13 am

who can win a 2h kotbs? I always lose for 1v1,I 84 RR and 6 SOV,the kotbs is 73 RR,