Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#131 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:15 pm

Keeping Big Swing up is very AP expensive and so is switching Bellows. But i do it sometimes.

Ads
Gobtar

Post#132 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 pm

If I am solo tanking I mind my bellows a little more. Greenest comes in handy...but when pressing the advantage I will switch to Biggest. One of the nice things about the mechanic is using 0AP skills, it gives a bit of a break while allowing AP to regen. I rarely bother with bellow dancing when I have a chosen in the group.

roadkillrobin

Post#133 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:44 am

If you wanna keep Snare and Dissorient up you cant really take breaks. But im guessing your specced for 3hit if you mention DaBiggest and AP conservation. As 3hit makes you save alot AP.

Mcgotrek

Post#134 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:04 pm

I just started here, and im not sure where to focus my renown points.
Im SnB BO, so focus full block?
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

footpatrol2

Post#135 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm

double post
Last edited by footpatrol2 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

footpatrol2

Post#136 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Max out your block if your deciding to go SnB. Other stats depends on how many friends you got.

Find a Mdps friend. Make sure both of you know about Target selection. Target selection priority = Kill BW/healer softies/wp/mdps/tank. In my opinion 5% or less health characters supersede that target selection thou.

Mcgotrek

Post#137 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 pm

footpatrol2 wrote:Max out your block if your deciding to go SnB. Other stats depends on how many friends you got.
Im gonna roll with a mara and a zealot. Anything good for that combo?
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Razid1987

Post#138 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Guard damage is a frontal melee attack - Since you get more percentage of Parry / renown compared to Block, focus on Parry, and then Block. The majority of the damage you take will be from Guard damage.

I usually go like this for Orvr: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 0000000100

You can replace Resolute Defense with max-rank Block, if you don't want the immunity from RD.

Ads
Vovoid

Post#139 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:34 pm

I'd like to hear opinions.

I plan to roam solo/2-3 guild members, so I'm wondering what the "correct" build is. 2h or SnB DPS? Currently testing out SnB DPS and I'm having a bit of a tough time. R35/RR32. Running full Duelist with 19-22 strength talismans. Renown is all of over the place right now. Tactics are Rugged, GWS, and GS.

All suggestions, builds, and advice is greatly appreciated.

Ekundu01

Post#140 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Vovoid wrote:I'd like to hear opinions.

I plan to roam solo/2-3 guild members, so I'm wondering what the "correct" build is. 2h or SnB DPS? Currently testing out SnB DPS and I'm having a bit of a tough time. R35/RR32. Running full Duelist with 19-22 strength talismans. Renown is all of over the place right now. Tactics are Rugged, GWS, and GS.

All suggestions, builds, and advice is greatly appreciated.
I can't help with the solo aspect since i don't solo roam on my BO but for the group aspect this is what i usually run to be the most annoying tank possible and push straight to back lines to cause as much havoc as i can.

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... :;0:0:0:0:

For small mans this would probably work well too, you wouldn't get crazy damage other then Down Ya Go but this gives you a fairly unlimited AP generation you just have to swap warbellows if you are not getting hit. Usually i stick with Da Greenest and if i am not being focused at all i use Da Biggest to keep my AP generation high so i can keep the masses snared and dissoriented.

If you want damage this is not the build to go but it will provide enough pressure to healers to make it much harder for them to keep people up.
Trismack