Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Noslock

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#641 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:17 am

For 2h in 6 man i usually run left tree for tree hit combo,u wot,gud at big choppin and gork smash and right tree for kd absorb shield.works fine.then depending how good is ur healer u can decide if go a little more offensive or defensive with tactics (avoid focused offence ) .ideally with decent heal u can pick the 2 tactics from left tree plus stab u gooder as 4th i go for loudmouth.gear try to farm full dominator( now with oppressor conversion is even easier) 2h subjugator and bl back pocket jewel.while u farm for dominator u can use bl mix with dominator.3 warrior genesis and u r done.Avoid 2h in wb ,tested it at rr82 with best gear and proper wb and i melted pretty fast so no point.

Ads
Aoloth

Post#642 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 am

Thank you sir ! But I would like to play snb. I don't know why, but I prefer...

I'm running this at the moment, in wb or roaming grp :

RoR.builders - Black Orc

shaggyboomboom

Post#643 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:03 am

Aoloth wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 am Thank you sir ! But I would like to play snb. I don't know why, but I prefer...

I'm running this at the moment, in wb or roaming grp :

RoR.builders - Black Orc
Don’t use big brawling and the heal tactic, the 20% snare and the healing component are marginal. Better to use rugged/wounds, perphaps morale pump (only RvR since pumps are cucked in smallscale) or loudmouth if you want to assist with dps. Also demolishing strikes might be better for you since ChCh is highly situational.

Aoloth

Post#644 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:55 am

Thx for the answer !

What do you mean by demolishing strikes and ChCh ? did'nt understood this sentence, sorry...

shaggyboomboom

Post#645 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Aoloth wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:55 am Thx for the answer !

What do you mean by demolishing strikes and ChCh ? did'nt understood this sentence, sorry...
Morale 1 choice - demo strike is the armor debuff (which stacks with your own and other armor debuffs). ChCh (Champ’s challenge) is highly situational and harder to pull off successfully without compromising yourself.

Aoloth

Post#646 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:00 pm

Oh ok ! Thanks for the advice, it' happens often : I challenge someone, we kill him quick and I can't escape the bus arriving right in my ass ! :lol:

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#647 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:59 am

Levling a Black Orc as a tank/guard bot.

Going up toughness path. As far as renown I have training 3 tiers into block and 4 tiers of toughness. 1 point each into dodge/disrupt and parry(3% each i think). Running Wounds and Toughness tactics. I make talis and buy the cheap ones off AH. Currently I'm mostly going wounds and a couple toughness talis.

What talis should i be running? Wounds? Init? Toughness?

TenTonHammer

Post#648 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:03 am

Psychopski wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:59 am Levling a Black Orc as a tank/guard bot.

Going up toughness path. As far as renown I have training 3 tiers into block and 4 tiers of toughness. 1 point each into dodge/disrupt and parry(3% each i think). Running Wounds and Toughness tactics. I make talis and buy the cheap ones off AH. Currently I'm mostly going wounds and a couple toughness talis.

What talis should i be running? Wounds? Init? Toughness?
Armor imho

Also you should prioritize block and parry renown first, toughness doesn’t mitigate guard damage the former 2 do, just slot rugged for now

Ads
Collateral

Post#649 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:04 am

Definitely get some ini talis as well. You don't need wound talis since you have the tactic. Either go armour or toughness. And like tenton said, don't spec stats with renown, it's a waste of points if you didn't max out the defenses first.

zzzRevanzzz

Post#650 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:38 pm

What about BO SnB/off tank PVE builds? :?