Recent Topics

Ads

SH Mobility

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Likeaboss

Re: SH Mobility

Post#11 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:05 pm

dansari wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:13 pm
> Starts a thread looking for answers
> Given answers

> Responds with hostility to answers given
Just bored...

Yea answers given.. talking about mobility, was typing an answer to spiritbull's post since that was something you can build a discussion on, while writing, i read the next post of the SH mobility topic...

WL burst > mSH Burst...
WOW, tell me something new^^^i know that by myself, but that wasnt the topic was it?

so.. answers given... thanks to that^^ and at night it's colder than outside. Makes sense doesnt it?

I just hoped as Destro player it would be worth talking unprejudiced about a posssible balance fail,
like give him more dmg but take some of that mobility...

But the only Arguemnt people can give is WL = OP :lol:

And btw, it is a forum... If it helps to post my private adress i could do that, or you can discuss with me in discord... sadly cant add on facebook since i dont have that...

Sure, it was not very proffesional to write my contempt for peter (the player not the person...)
in this or any other topic... well i made that post, could have deleted that one or edited... I just don't care
Why should i answer your point when it has nothing to do about that topic...

BTW.. was more than once in your party in 6v6... but that's a while back,
as you had a normal behaviour and didnt have 5000 post in forum and everyone sucking at your fingers..

Ads
Tankbeardz

Post#12 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:37 pm - Plays Magus, -> Magus buffed..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reesh

Post#13 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Man, you have some weeeeird hate-crush on Peter.
Has he thrown a lego under your foot?

oaliaen

Post#14 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 am

Order biased post at his extreme..pls just lock this.

adamthelc

Post#15 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:15 am

Yes a mSH has a lot of mobility. At some point it becomes a little redundant though. Destruction as a realm would probably be better off if that mobility was dispersed over more classes. So I am not sure from and order point of view it should be something to be upset about.

Maybe destruction should be a little upset.

TenTonHammer

Post#16 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:55 am

Orders got tons of cc tools all in the name saving themselves from the horribly oppressive goblin classes and the utterly unstoppable run away tactic

What right do they have to complain lol

normanis

Post#17 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 am

if thosw sh super puper abilities is not so good? why dont u give tham to sw also. and those who say mdps squig cant do nice damage, plz go troll in ather game forums.
p.s those trolls who said squig dont do dps its mean play on ather sever, teefz/jurki and maby some ather squgies who kill with easy their targets. (trolls stop play on athe war severs)
open post is right and i agree with it. i suggest dont listen those destro , only destro is allowed to complain, its their core to get something ( hardcore players play destro heh )
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Xumae

Post#18 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 am

SH have to fight WL, and with all that mobility, still die instantly when wl pounces you. just detaunt btw, still die in 4 seconds.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Ads
Xumae

Post#19 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 am

SH have to fight WL, and with all that mobility, still die instantly when wl pounces you. just detaunt btw, still die in 4 seconds.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

dansari

Post#20 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:02 am

Xumae wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 am SH have to fight WL, and with all that mobility, still die instantly when wl pounces you. just detaunt btw, still die in 4 seconds.
Ah, what a game we would have if all balance was decided on 1v1s
<Salt Factory>