Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] Jewelry Question

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: [Shaman] Jewelry Question

Post#11 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Get blue gobbo jewelry which drops in BB/BE, it adds toughness + wounds. Considering as healer you will be focused then focused again, defense > extra will.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Valarion

Post#12 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:43 pm

freshour wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 am BL 3 pc for armor - cloak for wounds and armor talisman (armor is best defense in the game) - then either 2-3 genesis. if only 2, either reduced armor pen ring or skaven reduced % to be crit to save you some RR to put in either heal crit or wounds. Just what i'd do.

Get armor as high as possible (BL Cloak)
Get chance to be crit to 0% with over 250 ini
Get heal crit over 15% (personal preference)
After that.... I don't think anything you will do will make a massssive difference so have fun :D

I'd agree with this path as well.

The 3-piece BL set bonus (preferably) with trinket+jewelry+cloak gives you a valuable amount of extra armor. As a shaman you want to spec heavy tank mode. The only thing you lose is the heal crit and armor pen/reduce crit of the 5 piece gen which you can mitigate with RR and boosting ini.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

p00ky

Post#13 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 am

Valarion wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:43 pm
freshour wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 am BL 3 pc for armor - cloak for wounds and armor talisman (armor is best defense in the game) - then either 2-3 genesis. if only 2, either reduced armor pen ring or skaven reduced % to be crit to save you some RR to put in either heal crit or wounds. Just what i'd do.

Get armor as high as possible (BL Cloak)
Get chance to be crit to 0% with over 250 ini
Get heal crit over 15% (personal preference)
After that.... I don't think anything you will do will make a massssive difference so have fun :D

I'd agree with this path as well.

The 3-piece BL set bonus (preferably) with trinket+jewelry+cloak gives you a valuable amount of extra armor. As a shaman you want to spec heavy tank mode. The only thing you lose is the heal crit and armor pen/reduce crit of the 5 piece gen which you can mitigate with RR and boosting ini.
mmmmm unless im mistaken, your loosing either:
- 3% heal crit chance, 3% reduced armor penetration, 24 willpower and 2% disrupt + 2% dodge + 4AP per second or
- a total of 48 willpower and 3% heal crit chance, 3% reduced armor penetration for 240 more armour + stats obtaining pointless stats like 4x intelligence.

I mean, if you must go beastlord, you might want to consider pushing up to 4 pieces for the + 58 willpower?

You will have nice armour defence on medium lvl sets like vanq + invader and +armour talis seem to be in fashion now. Ive found my minimum of 800 to 850 willpower to be cruicial to bring out serious heals. Yes you can heal at just over 500 willpower but you had better have a good main healer with you or you may be alive at the end of the fight but the rest of your team wont :mrgreen:

Ive got really cheap random talis atm (poor gobbo) and am holding my own quite well vs melee at 7.5k hp, 1500 armour, 280 initiative + lvl 3 furtile strike (0%crit) and 840 willpower with 29% heal crit chance.

In the end, I would recommend trying both options and seeing what works best for you, there is no THIS IS THE ONLY SETUPT OPTION from what I have gathered :D

Sulorie

Post#14 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:22 am

p00ky wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 am ...
Ive found my minimum of 800 to 850 willpower to be cruicial to bring out serious heals. Yes you can heal at just over 500 willpower but you had better have a good main healer with you or you may be alive at the end of the fight but the rest of your team wont :mrgreen:
It's not about you to just keep them alive, it's their defensive play and group play, what makes them survive, despite rather low willpower.
Dying is no option.

Goermsi

Post#15 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:20 pm

there is a 3 Ring combi out of ur book of knowledge.

Crow Caller + Wordbreaker + Obdurant Seal

U will max Resi with this and gain about 200 Armorpoints. U get the 3 rings pretty easy, search the war wiki for it. Perfect for ur first days in T4
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

empmoz

Post#16 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:02 pm

5 piece Genesis, stack wounds.