Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] Suggestions needed

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rektalalchemist

Re: [Shaman] Suggestions needed

Post#11 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:35 pm

is dps shaman viable then?

I started today, DAMN this class is fun..

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Every class and spec can be viable in a certain environment.
Dying is no option.

doky

Post#13 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 pm Every class and spec can be viable in a certain environment.
for a shaman- environment without AMs :D

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:34 pm

DPS shaman is very viable

Ysaran

Post#15 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:29 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 pm Every class and spec can be viable in a certain environment.
Can you elaborate plz?
Zputadenti

Sulorie

Post#16 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:17 am

Ysaran wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:29 am
Can you elaborate plz?
Isn't it obvious? Some specs are good for small scale pvp or sc, some for mass rvr, some for pve and other for leveling, while being bad for pvp.

As you can respec the shaman, I mean this is the topic, you can find a viable build for every situation and in some environments, both dps and heal spec are viable.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#17 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:40 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:17 am
Ysaran wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:29 am
Can you elaborate plz?
Isn't it obvious? Some specs are good for small scale pvp or sc, some for mass rvr, some for pve and other for leveling, while being bad for pvp.

As you can respec the shaman, I mean this is the topic, you can find a viable build for every situation and in some environments, both dps and heal spec are viable.
lol, sorry. i was in hurry and i misrode what you wrote. yes, it's pretty obvious.
Zputadenti

Ysaran

Post#18 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:44 am

Hi! i've done some experience with my shaman and i have another question: it is possible to fill the AP need with Yer Not So Bad? or is Resto Burst mendatory? if i dont want to slot Resto Burst what can i slot? i'm actually using run away, autodetaunt and extraspecial mushroom and resto burst. the others tactic dont look worthy to me but i still quite a noob with the shaman
Zputadenti

Ads
spiritbull

Post#19 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:44 am Hi! i've done some experience with my shaman and i have another question: it is possible to fill the AP need with Yer Not So Bad? or is Resto Burst mendatory? if i dont want to slot Resto Burst what can i slot? i'm actually using run away, autodetaunt and extraspecial mushroom and resto burst. the others tactic dont look worthy to me but i still quite a noob with the shaman
It depends on a scenario you're referring to and if you're heal (I assume so) or DPS. The issue with "Yer Not So Bad" is that if your enemy disrupts the spell, it's a waste of AP, not a gain.
For organized warband play I use mostly: +10% heal crit, ap regen, aint done yet, instaress or morale pump
The first three are quite mandatory from my point of view (and I'm in full vanq with additional ap regen proc)
For small scale\not so organized wb, the last tactics are replaced with auto-detaunt.
For the cases you're solo you can replace the ap regen tactic with "Run Away" just to reach your teammates safely.

In other words the AP regen tactic (+ 2 AP pots ;) ) will be with you for most cases.

Kurama

Post#20 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Yer Not So Bad is good if you know which classes to target.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x