Recent Topics

Ads

About DD shamans

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bozzax

Re: About DD shamans

Post#41 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Epic a thread about dd shamans ”hotting” 4-5 pages .... I thought I was alone doing pooor mans sorc.

An observation tho is that both dd AM and Shmy has a viable spec as assist if you go outside of super serious comps.

Secondly RA imo is pretty much a solo option. Odd but I dont think it is the best pick for heal shamy or dd shamy. Exception is tanky kite group with aao.

Gork says stop!
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
rektalalchemist

Post#42 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Im confused.. do I go dps Or heal now with my shaman? I’m rank 30 now I’m healing because of my obliteratorset.. mb respecing at 40..

Sulorie

Post#43 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:32 pm

rektalalchemist wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 pm Im confused.. do I go dps Or heal now with my shaman? I’m rank 30 now I’m healing because of my obliteratorset.. mb respecing at 40..
Use devastator, not obliterator set. At lvl 30 it doesn't matter but at 31+ you should heal, if you want to be efficient.
Solo kills with dps spec might give huge rewards with the current event but you need to be experienced.
Dying is no option.

doky

Post#44 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 pm

you can't be serious about this tactics on DD shaman right?
you only operate with flat % increase on paper. throw away NBDW and ADY, comeback and tell us what you came up with.
You smell like ninja Runaway nerfer anyway. I would rarely use that tactic nowdays too.
10 year rr100 and rr75 shaman

FrzrBrn

Post#45 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:03 pm

What's the feeling about the Mork's Touch tactic? A chance to strip blessings and do damage seems like it could be nice, but is it worth it? I assume that 25% chance is only on application of damage and not every tick of a DoT.

Battlefield

Post#46 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:40 pm You have a Ranged KD in the SW, Ranged KD from the BW, Pounce from WL, Shadowstep from ASW, Stagger from the RP....I mean the options are there.
also IB tactic Avalanche 30% runspeed after disrupt