Recent Topics

Ads

Dps shammy videos

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Martok

Re: Dps shammy videos

Post#11 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Always good to see another guys work. Nice video.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Honestly bro, if you have aoe snare you'll die 10x less.

Nice burst btw.
Yesterday i Test it and wow i suck with aoe snare :) i train it more now

I think i go back to +15% dmg shield tactic it still rocks because you can use it on youre mates
And i Do much higher bursts with it

and well mayb with aoe snare i dont die that much but without it i still have solo stats like 70 / 24 and so on
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

xanderous

Post#13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Haha first time i have seen my self in a video that was not BT related, glad to say i did not die, the guy next to me was not so lucky though.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

freshour
Banned

Post#14 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 am

I'm actually leveling up my DPS shammy and I was curious if you could post some specs on it? I think it is semi straight forward but I'm still very familiar with it as my guy is only level 36 and I haven't played him in months.

If you can't post the spec, maybe just a few comments on the build/how you play it/gear you go for? I'm loving it so much and I still have to figure out the .abx changes as well. Love the videos though!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#15 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am

I will post 3 - 4 viable dps specs If iam at home.

Little side Note : you rly dont have to write me how Easy it is with shammy because iam so Hardy OP and mega nerf will come and so on...

Well shammy is a easy solo class compare to other and every body knows that. But to shines in a grp against pure dps chars it isnt that easy like The most people think.

And wtf OP or not there are a lot of rly Bad playing ppl out there ( not in the video) Yesterday i won solo against 3 withe lions... Normaly its Hard against one of tham and a 50/50 win Chance with my glasscannon cannon build.

And yes i think direct life taps cast are op!! If i play dps i dont need to heal me for 2k life all 1,5 seconds iam Hard for dont let life taps consume gork points!!! Than the crazy life tap Problem would be solved. Dps shammy need Tools to Make more pressure not Tools to life tap heals 2k

Back to topic! Ty for the Feedback

Run away from a Fight is not my Philosophie. At least jumping in a wb and make a kill thats my Philosophie
Last edited by Daknallbomb on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Gobmarley

Post#16 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 am

Daknallbomb wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:Honestly bro, if you have aoe snare you'll die 10x less.

Nice burst btw.
Yesterday i Test it and wow i suck with aoe snare :) i train it more now

I think i go back to +15% dmg shield tactic it still rocks because you can use it on youre mates
And i Do much higher bursts with it

and well mayb with aoe snare i dont die that much but without it i still have solo stats like 70 / 24 and so on
That's because you never run away, aoe snare is mostly used for strategic backing. It's pretty hard to use it for the resist debuff.
The last time you saw me running away i used it before ;)
Kroirouge -sham- 40rr80
Patakrep -sh- 40rr64
Bloodyshroom -we- 40rr61
Kroiirouge -wp- 40rr48
Easyshroom -wh- 40rr43

Sham ab.ex mod in pug sc
Gobboz Night Fever

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

Build and so on , on First post

Krima

Post#18 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm

HD res would be nice...
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
Wdova

Post#19 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:I will post 3 - 4 viable dps specs If iam at home.

Little side Note : you rly dont have to write me how Easy it is with shammy because iam so Hardy OP and mega nerf will come and so on...

Well shammy is a easy solo class compare to other and every body knows that. But to shines in a grp against pure dps chars it isnt that easy like The most people think.

And wtf OP or not there are a lot of rly Bad playing ppl out there ( not in the video) Yesterday i won solo against 3 withe lions... Normaly its Hard against one of tham and a 50/50 win Chance with my glasscannon cannon build.

And yes i think direct life taps cast are op!! If i play dps i dont need to heal me for 2k life all 1,5 seconds iam Hard for dont let life taps consume gork points!!! Than the crazy life tap Problem would be solved. Dps shammy need Tools to Make more pressure not Tools to life tap heals 2k

Back to topic! Ty for the Feedback

Run away from a Fight is not my Philosophie. At least jumping in a wb and make a kill thats my Philosophie
Make more vids please!

Btw I am currently sitting at lvl 30 with my shammy in T3 and must definitely admit, that class it self is definitely not OP. Class mechanics are (at least for me) hard to manage compared to my previous classes(WE,SW,SH,WL) Most of the time for expirienced players Shammans are target NR.1 for ranged trains and without CW and RD You are dead before You getup from ranged knockdown. Some of good WLs especialy backed by healers are mission impossible thanks to pets snaring.
If class is backed up by defensive/anti cc renowns and AOE snare, You can kite entire team from order to destro WC, but for the significant loss of DMG outpoot.
T1 was fun, early T3 too, but some good players on certain classes can make shammy gameplay complete nightmare. Ppl should play class before they start shi.t posting about how this and that class is OP.

For me still the best destro solo class is WE.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#20 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Krima wrote:HD res would be nice...
Next Video will be in better quality