Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DokB

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#271 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am

Ninepaces wrote:all you people complaining about aoe snare are nuts. its our only counter to kobs tri snare bullshit and the single most important reason for taking bo in group.
Never complained about the snare, I fully appreciate how good it is. I’m just in the same boat as Collateral. Tired of being a 24/7 snarebot, tired of having use a tactic for it, just tired of the playstyle. Slotting the KD is a welcome refresher and I’m enjoying it in small scale quite a bit.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#272 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:49 pm

playing with KD atm cause its just a lot of fun ;D . Snarebotting is -.- well if its rly needed i play it but most time i play that i have fun
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Yardy

Post#273 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Been playing this build Sword and board, i'm sure it's been posted before but i feel tough as and with a bit of bite while being very handy with the KD and NIDF, also Arm Breaker seems good on healers too, its only 25AP to get to da Gud Plan.......but most important of all, is that I'm finding it fun to play (Snare bot is what everyone wants. but not what i want...... at the moment)

I've been running Da Toughest WBellow more often than i should but i like it

50rr, I load up to 72points in Str, 38points in Toughness, and all the way in Defender for 10% block

I do have pathetic dodge and disrupt at 8% total.....but even when i had it high at around 20% using Deft Defender, I really cant tell the diff, my 27% something block feels fine.

I run full Anhi with +str tallies (i tried mixing sets but felt like i was wearing a flano with Slacks......)

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=bo; ... 69:4470:0:
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#274 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm

I like more The Mix from 3 Ruin 2 merc
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

DokB

Post#275 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 am

I'm not that keen on Arm Breaka. I believe Order have really good AP management already and 50 AP over 5 seconds doesn't seem that game changing in my opinion.

I try to put some points into Deft Defender so that I break at least 60% disrupt/dodge when I'm using HtL.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Collateral

Post#276 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 am

I put a lot into DD. I'm at 24% doge and 25% disrupt. Now I melt to BWs a bit slower, yay.

DokB

Post#277 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 am

So what sets are we all aiming for with the new release of gear?

I'm really keen to get Full Conq to see how Da Toughest Bellow works alongside the Preservation proc.

I'd also love to get some Beastlord items but it's too hard at the moment for me in my timezone to actually get these. Killing order scum at the lair spots is easy enough but no such luck when trying to fight your same faction for the lair boss.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Crazyboss

Post#278 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:35 am

Beastlord+2p Ruin

Ads
Sarineth

Post#279 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Leveling my Black Orc and thinking about my build for a while now. I have this in mind:
RoR.builders - Black Orc
Running De Greenest Warbellow and sword and board ofcourse.
Boosting my thougness with Savin' me hide.
Boosting my armor with Tuffer 'n nails and We'z Bigger.

Any advice or comments?

Dabbart

Post#280 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

1. Armor/Stat pots don't stack with any ability that provides armor/that stat.
2. Seperate abilities that provide armor don't stack.
3. Seperate abilities that provide the same stat bonus don't stack.
4. The largest buff will take precedent.

Keep this in mind when planning your attack chain. A lot of abilities are almost entirely worthless if you use pots. This includes your Aura Da Greenest. Those resistances can be helpful, but that doesn't stack with Chosen Auras, or Shaman buff. Which is why a lot of BOs love the stat steal, since you can boost stats that are otherwise not covered.

Test out that build. But I believe you will find that You Got Nuffin' is all but useless(270hp/10s is crap unless you are stacking regen, that's less than a DPS DoKs HoT). Is there a reason you don't lik the AoE snare tactic(Big Brawlin)? The only reason to NOT get it is if you want to spec for KD and/or DPS, but you have a build that could give you both.

Less Stabbin me is Ok, but if you want to go defensive use Yous See Me Block Dat?! The Morale gain will mean that you have M2 in like 15s, M3 within 40, and M4 on about 75s CD(depending on rest of your gear). That will lower the DPS you and your grp suffer by FAR more than 5/10% parry/block.

End of the day, respecing is cheap and easy. Go try out a few specs and see what you find works for your style. GL
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.