Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0 Update 05/8/2016

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
geraldtarrant

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 1.6

Post#61 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:04 pm

sullemunk wrote:
geraldtarrant wrote:There is visual bug in +/- count.
Having class/player over 100.0 ratio bugs out. [total and class section]
Would be cool if you would make more space for numbers next version [5+ digts], i soon ll be needing this ;p
You got an screenshot of it so i know what to change?
i will pm you today/tomorrow

EDIT: PM sent
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#62 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:36 pm

occasionally the thing messes up when you get killed(?)

the rank of the player that killed you will be a: ?

its not a big issue

just thought you should know

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#63 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:49 am

TenTonHammer wrote:occasionally the thing messes up when you get killed(?)

the rank of the player that killed you will be a: ?

its not a big issue

just thought you should know
It's not an bug or an issue, it's just how the addon works.
the addon tracks who you kill and kills you throu an internal DB that gets filled whenever you target or hoover over an enemy player, because the client doesn't track the rank or career of the one that killed you, it has to be done throu this internal db thing.

the reason why you have an ? on the enemy level and class is that you haven't had the enemy targeted and you might have killed him throu an aoe or he killed you without you targeting him, so the database doent know what rank he is.

don't worry, the database will update as soon as you manage to target him or move you cursor over him on the battlefield.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Lithenir

Post#64 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:05 pm

First of all, thanks for the great addon.

Is there a way that DeathBlow just counts for one char? i have it on all my chars and now my lvl12 AM has the same stats as my lvl30 IB which is funny cause now my AM has killed lvl 35 Zealots and things. But I ofc would like to have the real stats for every char.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#65 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Lithenir wrote:First of all, thanks for the great addon.

Is there a way that DeathBlow just counts for one char? i have it on all my chars and now my lvl12 AM has the same stats as my lvl30 IB which is funny cause now my AM has killed lvl 35 Zealots and things. But I ofc would like to have the real stats for every char.
Did you copy you Profile?
If so, the deathblow setting got copied with it to the new char and thus got the same stats copied with it
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Lithenir

Post#66 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:22 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Lithenir wrote:First of all, thanks for the great addon.

Did you copy you Profile?
If so, the deathblow setting got copied with it to the new char and thus got the same stats copied with it
Yes i did. So it will always count everything on the Profile doesnt matter which char i am on? Is there a way to fix this?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#67 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:45 pm

If you are using a "shared" profile it will count towards the same profile
but if you use a "copied" profile you can just manually reset it by deleting the "Deathblow" folder under your " Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<CharacterName>\<Profilename>\Deathblow"

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#68 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 pm

just out of interest, would it be possible to have both - as in set the addon to have a global set of data and a character specific one? :)
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#69 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Idrinth wrote:just out of interest, would it be possible to have both - as in set the addon to have a global set of data and a character specific one? :)
Should be rather easy to make em global.. try editing the deathblow.mod file under your addon/deathblow folder

and replace:

Code: Select all

<SavedVariable name="Deathblow.SavedSettings" />
			<SavedVariable name="BlowDeath.SavedSettings" />
			<SavedVariable name="DBSETTINGS" />
With:

Code: Select all

<SavedVariable name="Deathblow.SavedSettings" global="true"/>
			<SavedVariable name="BlowDeath.SavedSettings" global="true"/>
			<SavedVariable name="DBSETTINGS" global="true"/>
Haven't tryed this so it may not work...

BreezeKicker

Post#70 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Idrinth wrote:just out of interest, would it be possible to have both - as in set the addon to have a global set of data and a character specific one? :)
If you share the UI profile across characters it is already global. Or I got like +1k kills and 5742k dmg on my rank 10 engi when I was not paying attention. This ofc prevents it from gathering data per char basic.
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR