Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] YakUI !!!!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Penril

Re: [UI] YakUI !!!!

Post#11 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Hmmm. Make sure you are not "covering" the buttons with anything (i had that problem and i realized the zone-kill-counter from Enemy was covering my tactic buttons and therefore i wasnt able to click them).

Ads
Caffeine

Post#12 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Dorthansdotter wrote:Sure is. Only, mine's not showing. It's there when i enter the layout editor (just like the career resources were) but invisible when not editing. And un-clickable for that matter.
There is a way to do a hard reset for visibility of all windows without resetting their position: open Layout Editor, press Reset but DO NOT save and press cancel instead. This should make all of the default windows appear again.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Dorthansdotter

Post#13 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:19 pm

You, my kind sir, are awesome. Worked like a charm. And once again i find myself really happy that this game still has, a truly awesome, community.
Dorthansdotter - The original Sandstorm Weilder, Gone Shield And Poker.

NotSoBrightWiz - Prone To Dying Due To Squishy.

AlvHjertah - Rather HoT than DoT.

I used to be one of the Knight's of the Sepulchre

Dwanex

Post#14 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Is there a way to fix the way to big names in my warband display? I cant barely see the hp from my wb memebers because the names are to big on the bottom right =/

janna

Post#15 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:07 am

Hello, is it possible to change the color of your own hp-bar, actionpoint-bar and, for wp, the righteuosfury-bar? It is not realy overseeable in all white.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#16 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:14 am

janna wrote:Hello, is it possible to change the color of your own hp-bar, actionpoint-bar and, for wp, the righteuosfury-bar? It is not realy overseeable in all white.
It's the Effigy addon that manages those, so you can edit that to make the changes.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

janna

Post#17 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks.

kusiu666

Post#18 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:25 pm

How can I adapt this UI to resolution 2560:1080 ?

Ads
Reydan

Post#19 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:53 am

How can i adjust anything? I want to change the color of the entire UI, and i would like to move my own HP bar to somewhere else. But i can't get this to work, i don't have a clue..

I'm really new to these addons in WAR.

arthur2k

Post#20 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 am

Download link doesnt work >:
Karak-Norn Destruction, we öwnd.