Updated to 5.1
Due to the scope of changes in this update a full clean install is recommended.
- Removed GeS.
- Removed Warboard_Alliance.
- Updated ZonepopLite to revision 32.
- ZonepopLite now supports City Siege content.
- ZonepopLite no longer needs to buffer the list of zones when the addon is toggled on and off.
- ZonepopLite header now has an indicator for locked pairings.
- ZonepopLite now tracks city lockout timer.
- ZonepopLite will now use population data provided by the server (if available).
- ZonepopLite will now sort zone list by population.
- Population data in ZonepopLite can now be supplemented by doing a manual search should serverside support ever be disabled.
- ZonepopLite now takes advantage of the new server commands to improve performance by filtering out irrelevant updates.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting status of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting instance and win count of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- Tweaked Destruction faction color in ZonepopLite.
- Search results are now cleared after 1 minute (down from 5).
Big thanks to Saupreusse for his help with Photoshop.
- Updated Tether to revision 18.
- Tether has been refactored in to modules to minimize operational overhead depending on which archetype is played.
- Tether now supports turret tracking for magus/engi class mechanic.
- Tether will now load TargetInfoFix.lua by Aiiane as one of it's source files.
- Tether now operates without chat noise.
- Tether no longer requires GeS to function. The remaining dependencies are LibGroup and LibSlash.
- Tether no longer makes assumptions about addon configuration of other players.
- Tether will now track guard consistently when guard is reapplied very quickly.
- Added Warboard_LuaMemory by yours truly.
Warboard_LuaMemory is a warboard module that tracks memory used by addons.
- Added (a custom version of) combattextnames by cupnoodles14.
This version is now used instead of WSCT on Tank profiles. (both factions)
This was done to tighten up performance on Tank profiles, particularly in situations when you take a lot of damage at once.
If you play as a DPS in a warband and experience stuttering when spamming aoe abilities then swapping WSCT with combattextnames will most likely help as well.
- This version uses a simple font.
- This version DOES NOT show ability icons.
- This version DOES NOT track incoming events such as damage, healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track outgoing events such as damage/healing, avoidance and so on.
- This version DOES track reward notification for renown/xp.
Big thanks to cupnoodles for his help tweaking his addon to my taste.
If you are looking to build your own UI from scratch I strongly recommend his gitlab page
, he has a great taste for minimalism.
- Added 3px spacing between effects and containers in Buffhead.
- Dps profiles (both factions) will now track 15 second hots in a new HoT compressor.
- Removed Summon Pet effects for magus/engi due to full Tether support.
- Removed wounds debuff compressor and tracked effects from Buffhead. (destruction, dps and tank profiles)
- Added Leg Tear to the list of ids in the snare compressor. (all Destruction profiles)
- Updated Soloq to revision 7.
- Default scale of the Soloq window is now ~30% lower.
- Soloq now has a "mini" mode that only shows queue status and number of active games.
- Soloq now allows you to reset your MMR delta.
- Soloq will no longer stick to screen edges.
- Friends addon will no longer report kill/death events to chat by default.
- Added "/friends chat [on|off]" command to Friends addon to toggle chat feedback.
- City Siege status window is now visible on all profiles by default.
- Fixed an issue in Shinies where auction window could not be opened in pre-city zones.
- Cmap will now always show scenario group button when joining a City Siege.
- Fixed an issue in Deathblow 2 where player name was being accessed before player data is available.
- Added context menu fix for QueueQueuer by provide. Do check out his gitlab page