Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lokiusus

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1331 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Hoping somebody here might have an idea what's going wrong with this.

Using VinyUI order tank package with newest Plan B. The action bars are visually rotating correctly but do not seem to be actually rotating, meaning I'm constantly using the skills from bar #1 even though I see bar #3. Video below shows the problem.

Tried turning off all addons and/or deleting and reinstalling the tank profile and it doesn't seem to help particularly. The only way to get Plan B to work is to not use Viny UI profile at all.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6LXjpCoJ_E
BG: 80+ | BLORK: 70+ | CH: 60+ | CHOP 70+ | MARA 70+ | DOK: 70+ | WE 70+
aSW: 70+ (RIP) | SL 80+ | BW 70+ | WH 70+ | SM 60+

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1332 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Spoiler:
Lokiusus wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 pm Hoping somebody here might have an idea what's going wrong with this.

Using VinyUI order tank package with newest Plan B. The action bars are visually rotating correctly but do not seem to be actually rotating, meaning I'm constantly using the skills from bar #1 even though I see bar #3. Video below shows the problem.

Tried turning off all addons and/or deleting and reinstalling the tank profile and it doesn't seem to help particularly. The only way to get Plan B to work is to not use Viny UI profile at all.

Hey,

the video is still private :D

Lokiusus

Post#1333 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:50 am

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm
Spoiler:
Lokiusus wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 pm Hoping somebody here might have an idea what's going wrong with this.

Hey,

the video is still private :D
:roll: it's public now...
BG: 80+ | BLORK: 70+ | CH: 60+ | CHOP 70+ | MARA 70+ | DOK: 70+ | WE 70+
aSW: 70+ (RIP) | SL 80+ | BW 70+ | WH 70+ | SM 60+

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1334 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:06 am

Hey,

I have no clue about Plan B....but maybe check this thread, it sounds similar to your issue:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45471

Or it's related to this next fix:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19087

Chim66

Post#1335 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm

I play a Bright Wizard, so I chose the profile "- order_DPS_character_name". But now the names of friendly players (including my own name) are in dark red color. And the names of the enemies (from the chaos faction) are green. This is quite irritating.

I tried also other profiles, but this color scheme for name stays.

I am just starting the game, but I assume that friends should be "green color names" and enemies "red color". Or not?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1336 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:30 pm

Chim66 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm I play a Bright Wizard, so I chose the profile "- order_DPS_character_name". But now the names of friendly players (including my own name) are in dark red color. And the names of the enemies (from the chaos faction) are green. This is quite irritating.

I tried also other profiles, but this color scheme for name stays.

I am just starting the game, but I assume that friends should be "green color names" and enemies "red color". Or not?
Hey,

Im confused... do you mean the nameplates that look like this one?

or the original name font from the game?
All in all this sounds really weird...if you want, you can join the RoR discord (link in my siganture) and poke in our new #addon-support channel

Chim66

Post#1337 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:23 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:30 pm Im confused... do you mean the nameplates that look like this one?

or the original name font from the game?
All in all this sounds really weird...if you want, you can join the RoR discord (link in my siganture) and poke in our new #addon-support channel
You are right, the nameplate above the char is green for friendly and red for an ememy.

And I found out about the reason, why I was confused: When I hover over a char, a new character window pops up, with the class icon, name, rank and class name.
When I hover over an ORC, than the text is green. But that seems to be hardcoded by the race. So ORC have green text in nameplate. And I as a bright wizard, a man,
have red text color.

Zorolin

Post#1338 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Hi, just installed addon and got into issue, after installing addon when i place mouse over items it dont display stats or names of items, how can i fix this?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1339 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Zorolin wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm Hi, just installed addon and got into issue, after installing addon when i place mouse over items it dont display stats or names of items, how can i fix this?

Hey,

did you do a completely restart of the game?
close game and launcher ... start your game again.

Zorolin

Post#1340 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:25 pm

uh, yea, restarted all, then it worked again, tried to delete post, but it was too late..