Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Venomghost

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1051 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Appreciate you Lilim!

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1052 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:10 am

Spoiler:
Dime73 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 pm Hey guys, I like the UI so far, still getting the hang of things though as it been over 10 years since I've touched this game :p

Right now I am wondering how to move the icons for self buff durations, when I cast HoT etc as WP I find the location on screen is not to my liking as it is in the way of mob icons allot.

However I can't seem to move it with layout editor since the windows that I'm talking about don't appear as green moveable windows in the editor?

Any idea what window settings I need to look at ?

Thnx
Lilim wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:59 pmhey,

so Im a bit confused, could you post a screenshot?
Or join the RoR discord and ping me? (thread about the RoR discord: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140)
and I post it again...

hey,

Or join the RoR discord and ping me? (thread about the RoR discord: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140)

Dime73

Post#1053 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:43 am

Lilim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:10 am
Spoiler:
Dime73 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 pm Hey guys, I like the UI so far, still getting the hang of things though as it been over 10 years since I've touched this game :p

Right now I am wondering how to move the icons for self buff durations, when I cast HoT etc as WP I find the location on screen is not to my liking as it is in the way of mob icons allot.

However I can't seem to move it with layout editor since the windows that I'm talking about don't appear as green moveable windows in the editor?

Thnx

and I post it again...

hey,

Hey sorry I seem to have misread that, figured it was towards another issue, I will get a screenshot!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1054 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 am

Spoiler:
Dime73 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:43 am
Lilim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:10 am
Spoiler:

Thnx

and I post it again...

hey,

Hey sorry I seem to have misread that, figured it was towards another issue, I will get a screenshot!
hey, nice man!

Dime73

Post#1055 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:00 am

Hmm haven't used an image hosting service in years, any recommendations ?

Dime73

Post#1056 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 am

Got one ;)

https://imgur.com/yQ6ahOr

So as you can see I want to move the overhead icons, in this case I let a HoT running, and it's too much on top of any target I'm fighting for my liking.
However I can't seem to move it with the editor as it doesn't become green/moveable.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1057 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 am

Spoiler:
Dime73 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 am Got one ;)

So as you can see I want to move the overhead icons, in this case I let a HoT running, and it's too much on top of any target I'm fighting for my liking.
However I can't seem to move it with the editor as it doesn't become green/moveable.
Hey,

yeah, the Addon is called buffhead, because it shows buffs and debuffs over your head. Disable the whole addon if you don't want it.
If you want to see your buffs/debuffs on you anyways, you can use the "Player (pure)" box in the upper left corner and move it around.

Dime73

Post#1058 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:00 am

Lilim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 am
Spoiler:
Dime73 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 am Got one ;)

Hey,

yeah, the Addon is called buffhead, because it shows buffs and debuffs over your head. Disable the whole addon if you don't want it.
If you want to see your buffs/debuffs on you anyways, you can use the "Player (pure)" box in the upper left corner and move it around.
Ah ok, thank you so much! will try that ;)

Ads
Dime73

Post#1059 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 am

Another question, sorry but as you can see on the screenshot I see the quest interface moveable onscreen (in green) however when I'm not in the editor mode I can't see my quests onscreen, and again I'm looking through the addon list trying to figure out what causes it but I haven't found a solution yet.

You happen to know why I cannot see it?

Yaeger

Post#1060 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:58 am

There is a button to turn quest tracker on and off. It seems to be in your lower right corner. Just move it besides your quest tracker.