Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#781 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:44 pm

nala90 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:42 pm Hey,

I moved the class icons to the middle of the unitframe bars but some of the icons appear behind the health bar instead for some reason. I can't really figure out why, any idea?
Hey,

uhm, can you post a screenshot or so?
If you want, you and your questions are always welcome on the offical ror discord:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044

Ads
nala90

Post#782 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm

Some of the icons are behind the health bars for some reason.
Spoiler:
Hopfully you understand what I mean.

Lilim

Post#783 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:44 pm

nala90 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm Some of the icons are behind the health bars for some reason.
Spoiler:
AH! Now, I've got it!

uhm, don't know. I have some wilde guesses, something with the anchor point on the Icon Unity Frame part :?
Maybe someone else has an idea?

If you want, there is an Enemy rework similar to your layout.
UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Just delete your Enemy (and the folder in your user settings + delete the cache)

nala90

Post#784 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:57 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:44 pm
nala90 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:20 pm Some of the icons are behind the health bars for some reason.
Spoiler:
AH! Now, I've got it!

uhm, don't know. I have some wilde guesses, something with the anchor point on the Icon Unity Frame part :?
Maybe someone else has an idea?

If you want, there is an Enemy rework similar to your layout.
UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Just delete your Enemy (and the folder in your user settings + delete the cache)
Thanks for the link, i'll see if that works.

Dragontank

Post#785 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:45 am

admanb wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:12 pm After installing this my quest tracker has vanished. It shows up in the layout editor and seems to be shown/enabled, but doesn't show anything. Am I missing something obvious?
In the bottom right hand corner of your screen should be little Gold Triangle a little bit hidden click it should show all your quests selected.
Hope this helps :)

Pulse

Pherix

Post#786 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Afternoon all,

First let me say that I love this UI.....excellent job. I had a quick question. I normally only do scenarios, and I love the icons for the class over the heads of what seems to be only my group, with the circular health. My 2 questions are:

1. Is it possible to have all scenario parties show up where currently only my group shows up in the element, "Enemy unit frames anchor 1"? i.e., to have each scenario party show up in its own box, exactly the same way? If so, how do I do it, or can you point me to directions and I will gladly read it for myself.

2. Is it possible to have the class icons and health (again, as it currently does, but only for my group) show for everyone on my side (Order) in the scenario? (The end goal here is to use it as a map to where the healers are, as I play a Bright Wizard, and that is extremely helpful when they are in my group.)

I also assume that the normal scenario groups not showing from the default UI is intended, as this is what the "Enemy unit frames anchor 1" does?

Thanks in advance for all your help, and keep up the good work. (Sorry for the possibly stupid question, but I am not very savvy with modding and such.)
- Pherix

Lilim

Post#787 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Spoiler:
Pherix wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:55 pm Afternoon all,

First let me say that I love this UI.....excellent job. I had a quick question. I normally only do scenarios, and I love the icons for the class over the heads of what seems to be only my group, with the circular health. My 2 questions are:

1. Is it possible to have all scenario parties show up where currently only my group shows up in the element, "Enemy unit frames anchor 1"? i.e., to have each scenario party show up in its own box, exactly the same way? If so, how do I do it, or can you point me to directions and I will gladly read it for myself.

2. Is it possible to have the class icons and health (again, as it currently does, but only for my group) show for everyone on my side (Order) in the scenario? (The end goal here is to use it as a map to where the healers are, as I play a Bright Wizard, and that is extremely helpful when they are in my group.)

I also assume that the normal scenario groups not showing from the default UI is intended, as this is what the "Enemy unit frames anchor 1" does?

Thanks in advance for all your help, and keep up the good work. (Sorry for the possibly stupid question, but I am not very savvy with modding and such.)
- Pherix
Hey,

I will show you my grp/wb layout. Maybe it will help you to edit your Enemy warband Layout.
What it looks like:

Right-click on the Enemy Icon - Configuration - Unit Frames:

Scroll a bit down

So for your second question....uhm, there are different solutions. You can make some overhead health bars with Effigy (tricky, take some time).
I will show you my marker (It's a part from Enemy addon) that will mark the healer, so you can seem him a bit better.

It's called "Enemy marks" on the layout Editor. Press "+" to add a new color and/or right-click and "Edit" it.

Hope I could give you some answers and inspiration for your UI.

Pherix

Post#788 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Thanks!! Was very Helpful!

Ads
Kryptonite

Post#789 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 am

As of yesterday 3/24, the Shinies 0.9.3 r144 AuctionHouse window had the search button greyed out. (tried changing chars & even completely exiting the game and relaunching with no change)

As of today 3/25, the search button is back, but doesnt find/display anything. I havent changed anything either. Status for Shinies shows loaded with no exclamation point, so it doesnt show there's a problem.

Normal default auction house window works fine.

Lilim

Post#790 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 am

Spoiler:
Kryptonite wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 am As of yesterday 3/24, the Shinies 0.9.3 r144 AuctionHouse window had the search button greyed out. (tried changing chars & even completely exiting the game and relaunching with no change)

As of today 3/25, the search button is back, but doesnt find/display anything. I havent changed anything either. Status for Shinies shows loaded with no exclamation point, so it doesnt show there's a problem.

Normal default auction house window works fine.
hey,

uhm strange. I can't explain the greyed out search button, but the "doesn't find /display" thing, maybe....make sure you are next to the autioneer and don't lose him as target.

Maybe someone else experienced this problem? :?: