Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dwanex

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#771 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:49 am
Dwanex wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:50 pm its

/hidebar forceoff

if it bugs out and hides again use /hidebar 3 and then again /hidebar forceoff

also make sure that with /tb ---> actionbars ---> Bar 3 is not Hide empty slots activated
hey,

quick question. Are you using one of the viny ui profiles? And yes, which one?

Thx!

Hey,

yes I'm using the Healing VinyUI for all my toons and changed it a little bit (just a little for my needs and 4k resolution)

Ads
gerard86

Post#772 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm

hey guys recently just converted to vinyui and loving it but i wonder why in city seiges i need to do a /rel at the start to see my scenario window and also i cant see the time left in each stage and the scenario objective details either

anyone got a fix?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#773 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Spoiler:
Dwanex wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:54 pm
Dwanex wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:50 pm its

/hidebar forceoff

if it bugs out and hides again use /hidebar 3 and then again /hidebar forceoff

also make sure that with /tb ---> actionbars ---> Bar 3 is not Hide empty slots activated
hey,

Thx!

Hey,

yes I'm using the Healing VinyUI for all my toons and changed it a little bit (just a little for my needs and 4k resolution)

Nice! :o

Lilim
Community Management

Post#774 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:14 pm

gerard86 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm hey guys recently just converted to vinyui and loving it but i wonder why in city seiges i need to do a /rel at the start to see my scenario window and also i cant see the time left in each stage and the scenario objective details either

anyone got a fix?

Hey,

yeah, this is a bit broken... /rel is a good solution (hope you don't crash), or maybe set some keybinding for the sc summary window.
But you can try to type this in chat while in city:
PublicQuestTracker:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_Window_PublicQuestTracker",true)
Scenario Group Window:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("ScenarioGroupWindow", true)

Dwanex

Post#775 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Spoiler:
Dwanex wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:54 pm

hey,

Thx!

Hey,

Nice! :o
TY :) I can share it if you want

suran67

Post#776 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:00 am

I love the UI, have been using it for years. however i just decided to re download it all as a "update" now i can't get my player frame to appear permanently.

it's hidden in the "Pure" settings to alpha 0. I want it at 100 at all times. when i switch it and then reload ui it reverts to 0. any suggestions?
Xam(insert), Eater of the eggs <Salt Factory>
XamRoar WL 40-60+
Xamtastic WP 40-50+
Xamblaze KOBS 40-40+
XamFlame BW 40-50+

Xam...etc

Lilim
Community Management

Post#777 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:56 am

suran67 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:00 am I love the UI, have been using it for years. however i just decided to re download it all as a "update" now i can't get my player frame to appear permanently.

it's hidden in the "Pure" settings to alpha 0. I want it at 100 at all times. when i switch it and then reload ui it reverts to 0. any suggestions?
Hey,

uhm, im a bit sick atm, so maybe im a bit confused or so. :oops:
The Viny UI Pure doesn't show permanently the player health.
The (Pure) Player only shows your buffs.

suran67

Post#778 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:34 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:56 am
suran67 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:00 am I love the UI, have been using it for years. however i just decided to re download it all as a "update" now i can't get my player frame to appear permanently.

Hey,

Hey,

thank you for responding but you are exactly correct, and that is the problem; I WANT it to show the player frame at all times. I cannot stand to have it hidden. in the past I had it. However now it keeps auto hiding every time I Reloadui or relog. I adjust it in the pure settings back to 100 alpha and then it reverts every time. Is there some other mod or setting I'm overlooking that keeps reverting it? RV mod? personally that little Bars stuff doesn't work for me. I need to know otherwise I'm going to have to uninstall the mods.
Xam(insert), Eater of the eggs <Salt Factory>
XamRoar WL 40-60+
Xamtastic WP 40-50+
Xamblaze KOBS 40-40+
XamFlame BW 40-50+

Xam...etc

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#779 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:51 am

Spoiler:
suran67 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:34 am
Lilim wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:56 am

Hey,

Hey,

thank you for responding but you are exactly correct, and that is the problem; I WANT it to show the player frame at all times. I cannot stand to have it hidden. in the past I had it. However now it keeps auto hiding every time I Reloadui or relog. I adjust it in the pure settings back to 100 alpha and then it reverts every time. Is there some other mod or setting I'm overlooking that keeps reverting it? RV mod? personally that little Bars stuff doesn't work for me. I need to know otherwise I'm going to have to uninstall the mods.
Hey,

you can delete the Viny UI Pure (+ user settings) and download a pure Pure (https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pure/)
I thinks this is the easiest way to solve your problem. ;)

nala90

Post#780 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey,

I moved the class icons to the middle of the unitframe bars but some of the icons appear behind the health bar instead for some reason. I can't really figure out why, any idea?