Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Corander

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#861 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:34 pm

I deleted all my folders and re-installed the UI. After that my additional add-ons started working. Not sure exactly where the issue was rooted.

Ads
Borek

Post#862 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:13 am

Got something weird going on, unsure if it's Vinyl or something else, maybe Buffhead??

Anyway, here's what happens:

I log in fresh and my char personal status displays my buffs such as Bolster, AAO (if there is one), self buffs, potions etc, but after a while, unsure exactly when as i was pvp'ing and not monitoring, the entire self buffs display just disappears and /rel will not replace them. I still have the personal status HP bar and lil avatar etc, just the buffs will not reappear for me.

Checked everything i can think of and there's nothing with any timers that i can notice...

Borek

Post#863 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:00 am

ok, seems i found what was causing it, Phantom Addon, seems solved now

Germane

Post#864 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Hey, how can i enable in City fights the Stage Status window?
This window does'nt seem to be active on the vini ui.

Something like that?

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_Window_BattlefieldObject", true)
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

Dwanex

Post#865 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Lilim postet the only possible solution (I know about) a few days ago :)

You can just macro it so you can use it easy every time
Lilim wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:14 pm
gerard86 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm hey guys recently just converted to vinyui and loving it but i wonder why in city seiges i need to do a /rel at the start to see my scenario window and also i cant see the time left in each stage and the scenario objective details either

anyone got a fix?

Hey,

yeah, this is a bit broken... /rel is a good solution (hope you don't crash), or maybe set some keybinding for the sc summary window.
But you can try to type this in chat while in city:
PublicQuestTracker:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_Window_PublicQuestTracker",true)
Scenario Group Window:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("ScenarioGroupWindow", true)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#866 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Spoiler:
Kryptonite wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 am As of yesterday 3/24, the Shinies 0.9.3 r144 AuctionHouse window had the search button greyed out. (tried changing chars & even completely exiting the game and relaunching with no change)

As of today 3/25, the search button is back, but doesnt find/display anything. I havent changed anything either. Status for Shinies shows loaded with no exclamation point, so it doesnt show there's a problem.

Normal default auction house window works fine.
Hey,

If you read this, pls response. Maybe I have a fix for the Shinies problem.

Teshkomije

Post#867 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi all, using vinyUI and pure etc, is there a way to only enable for guild to show under people's name but only for my target?

Manatikik

Post#868 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:16 am

Teshkomije wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:33 pm Hi all, using vinyUI and pure etc, is there a way to only enable for guild to show under people's name but only for my target?

<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Deuters

Post#869 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Might be a dumb question but where do I search for Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square. ty in advance

Lilim
Community Management

Post#870 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Deuters wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:02 pm Might be a dumb question but where do I search for Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square. ty in advance

sorry for the gif....but your question is the answer.

This is where your character Addon settings live